Paolo De Ceglie (73 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
it is board's fault.he was not bad and doing well in Genoa now.
Actually I think it was a good move sending Domenico on loan to Genoa for 6 months cause he will be a regular there and adopt to Serie A and further develop. The mistake was not getting a good, experienced defender before Criscito left.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Actually I think it was a good move sending Domenico on loan to Genoa for 6 months cause he will be a regular there and adopt to Serie A and further develop. The mistake was not getting a good, experienced defender before Criscito left.

i fully agree,

The mistakes were initially throughing Domenico into the deep end as a first choice starter into a high pressure adapting juve side at the age of 20!

the second mistake is having decided against him as a starter we shouldnt have loaned him out without bringing someone in!

the loan will do Criscito good and i think maybe another season on loan would be beneficial. after that hopefully he will be ready to shine at Juve!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:agree:

i fully agree,

The mistakes were initially throughing Domenico into the deep end as a first choice starter into a high pressure adapting juve side at the age of 20!

the second mistake is having decided against him as a starter we shouldnt have loaned him out without bringing someone in!

the loan will do Criscito good and i think maybe another season on loan would be beneficial. after that hopefully he will be ready to shine at Juve!
i beleive he will come back and in a few years fulfill his potential

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Saw match between Milan and Siena and I think De Ceglie play a good match although not a spectacular one. He was back defending and was there in support of the offence from time to time.

He do have nicer crosses than Molinaro though ...

Btw heard the commentary pronouncing his name as
"De Chair-Lee"

I always thought it to be "De C-Lay"

Someone correct me, pls ...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
De Ceglie’s twin targets

Siena’s loan starlet Paolo De Ceglie is praying for a return to co-owners Juventus at the end of the season and eyeing a place at the Olympics.

The 21-year-old left-back has won numerous plaudits for his performances at Siena this term and has played an important role in guiding the Tuscans to comfortable Serie A survival.

De Ceglie belongs to both Juve and Siena after the Robur purchased 50 per cent of his rights in June 2007, but one side must take full possession this summer.

“Obviously it would be magnificent if Juventus took me back,” he said in Tuttosport.

“The Old Lady remain my first choice and it would be a dream to go back to them.

“But I know exactly what I want for my future, I want to go to a club that have faith in me.”

Siena have indicated that they will demand at least £5m for their half of De Ceglie – a sum that Juve are reluctant to pay. A part-exchange deal could be the mutually acceptable alternative.

De Ceglie is also hoping to influence the Bianconeri’s decision by gaining a spot in Pierluigi Casiraghi’s squad for this summer’s Olympic Games in China.

“You have to be good and also lucky to go to the Olympics,” he explained.

“I have been both and so I want to get the chance and make the most of it. I don’t have an Olympic medal and to get one would be an excellent achievement.”

Source: Football Italia
____________________________________​

Get him, Secco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)