Paolo De Ceglie (8 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
He is a good youthful player who could build to be a great player with rushing down flanks and crossing, the kid has speed I mean he is more promising than Grosso. All that said he is still not adequate enough to be 1st choice but sadly he is the best we have right now on that LB side.

P.S. Criscito won't be coming back just give it up he doesn't want to come back, he said it himself. Maybe couple years from now when everybody hops on the Juve bandwagon with winning Scudettos again and finacial strength.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
de ceglie was in my opinion not really great in defending yesterday i watched him the whole match (the second half i sat at his playing site) but he had it really difficult against van der wiel. In attack he did good stuff

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
De Ceglie is so fuckin' bad he can't defend to save his life.. i mean every time i see the ball with the opponents he just run around them, no aggressive no contact with the ball and even he can't close the space for the crosses.. he is an awful defender i really don't like him.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
cant defend but can cross.

The alternatives are giovinco, who cant get any playing time at all. Then maybe a player like Iago who doesnt seem to be getting any senior chances either.

Grosso is finished.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
De Ceglie is so fuckin' bad he can't defend to save his life.. i mean every time i see the ball with the opponents he just run around them, no aggressive no contact with the ball and even he can't close the space for the crosses.. he is an awful defender i really don't like him.
Can't agree more:agree:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
DC was really disappointing lately, even when his great crosses was turned into assists.
I was pleased with his performance today, despite the grave error that cost us a goal.
I still have high expectations from him and i expect him to improve way beyond his current performances, even the late ones!

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
He just needs some time to work on his diffensive skills, but overall he's turning out to be a good LB.

For the time being at least..

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Had a good game yesterday going forward and looked a lot more composed.

Really needs to work on his defensive duties, watching runs behind him from crosses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)