Paolo De Ceglie (17 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
DC. I have a friend who looks like Kaka though. And one that looks like Marchisio. Trinidadian versions of them anyway. :p
That's a terrible thing to say about your friend.

---------- Post added 19.07.2012 at 17:56 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3766382 said:
De Ceglie, who bears a striking resemblance to Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher, drew laughter from the crowd when responding to a question sent in on the club’s Twitter page concerning his alleged 'relationship’ with actress Demi Moore.

“It just wasn’t working out,” replied Paolo with a smile. “She lived too far away so we decided to call it a day.”

:lol2:
http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/18july2012_Palco_DeCeglie
Fucking nice one Paolo :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That witty comment is a proof that DC has a sense of humour, further confirming my theory that he can get any woman he wants... even Demi Moore.

PS even more so than CR7 because some chick might reject him just to say "I rejected Cristiano Ronaldo" :D

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
That witty comment is a proof that DC has a sense of humour, further confirming my theory that he can get any woman he wants... even Demi Moore.

PS even more so than CR7 because some chick might reject him just to say "I rejected Cristiano Ronaldo" :D
Dude's banging Irina, there's not much higher he could aim for.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

seeing the hype around cr7 he is probably flooded by woman all the time , he doesn't even have to ask them so there is no chance of him being rejected :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)