Palacio update (1 Viewer)

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Juve in fresh Palacio link
Monday 24 December, 2007

Juventus are understood to have reignited their interest in Boca Juniors star man Rodrigo Palacio.

Reports emanating from Argentina are suggesting that the Italian giants are pondering a move for a player who they have tracked for some time.

Palacio had already made his way on to the Old Lady’s transfer wish list during the Luciano Moggi era and it seems that the 25-year-old is back in their thoughts.

The attacking midfielder, who was voted as the third best player during the recent Club World Cup, is highly rated in his homeland and has been close to moving to Europe in the past.

In 2003, he flew to Spain for a trial with Sevilla but on his return to Argentina, Boca had already agreed a fee for his services with hometown club Bella Vista.

It’s also understood that his present club rejected a 2006 bid from Barcelona, as well as snubbed interest from Atletico Madrid.

Palacio would be able to add to Juventus’ fantasy factor with Pavel Nedved coming towards the end of his career and Alex Del Piero no longer assured of first team football.

channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
a fantastic player, would be amazing at Juve...but I don't see this transfer happening any time soon
he would be a good purchase thats for sure but why is'nt happening any time soon ahmed? i think it wont be a january transfer thats for sure but i would love it to be a june trasnfer to help reinforce our team for the cl's.:flag:

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
he would be a good purchase thats for sure but why is'nt happening any time soon ahmed? i think it wont be a january transfer thats for sure but i would love it to be a june trasnfer to help reinforce our team for the cl's.:flag:
Why not in January? We can allow him to get used to life in Torino, allow him to become accustomed to the squad and serie a so he has an idea of what CL football is like. I say the sooner the better.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it's just that this mgmt. does not look like the type who is willing to take risks...they look to play safe and buy cheap, and not some1 that is totally unknown and may be a tad expensive

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he plays as Support Striker or RWF...very talented player with good dribbling and excellent finishing...only drawback is a very dodgy haircut ;)

Jul 5, 2005
He played very well against Milan a couple of days ago.He added much creativity in Boca's front area and was the most discerned from the other players. I think he would be a good transfer for juve.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Haven't been really impressed by Palacio this season during the Argentinian League. He is a good player but I don't find anything specialy about him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)