Pablo Javier Zabaleta (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
While we're at it, why don't we buy a complete defensive line, the whole package. A package that has to be approved by Cronios first, otherwise ....

.... WE'RE DOOMED :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
I agree with you Gogol on the Vidic signing idea if we had the cash but you are the one that said 8 million would be better saved next year...how cheap do you think Vidic is gonna be?

Zabaleta would also be an excellent signing... Gogol you are right when you say we're covered in the RB role but with zebina's temperment and grygera's inconsistency i really dont know how covered we are...salihamidzic was slotted into that spot a lot last year and he wasn't too impressive from what i may recall. He'll also be busy covering for Camo considering Marchionni's injury proneness...on the other hand we do have an army of CM's (poulsen, zanetti, tiago, sissoko, marchisio)

at the end of the day we do have quantity in our ranks, what we lack is the quality in depth (mid and defense) and utility players can add a lot to a squad being stretched by a lot of matches...that is why i want zabaleta..because keeping in mind with our weak financial situation we could benefit greatly from his versatility and ability to cover two positions...this will give us the opportunity to possibly sell an excess member of our squad for some cash without worrying about wearing thin. Unfortunately, i don't know how much we can fetch for grygera or zebina or salihamdzic..considering two of three came on a free...but from what i know..zabaleta is also capable of playing on the flank as a right mid as well..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Easier to switch to supporting Milan because they had such a great mercato.
In the case the choices are endless, all teams had great mercati (? is that right) except for Juventus. We were stuck with FUCK SUCKO's ineptness and BLANK's retardedness and RUINERI's cluelessness.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
While we're at it, why don't we buy a complete defensive line, the whole package. A package that has to be approved by Cronios first, otherwise ....

.... WE'RE DOOMED :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
A new defense, bar Chiellini, is needed, eventually.
Realistically, Grosso and Zapata or Felipe this year would be enough..

Lets see, what will you say when we will run out of excuses and our defense will be the reason for our failures, for the 3rd consecutive year...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A new defense, bar Chiellini, is needed, eventually.
Realistically, Grosso and Zapata or Felipe this year would be enough..

Lets see, what will you say when we will run out of excuses and our defense will be the reason for our failures, for the 3rd consecutive year...
I will simply say, there'll be another year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)