Pablo Javier Zabaleta (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I fear that Jack's mental breakdown fells upon my shoulders,
i ve turned him into a pessimist while i was trying to adjust his over-optimistic tendencies, in an attempt to reach the right balance.
We need to recalibrate his confidence together.

JCK, fear not, even if the odds are against us, all hope is never lost, because in football the better team does not always wins!
There is still some space for lesser teams, like Juve, to shine...
and even if we fail to reach our targets and rank up in a CL qualifying position, there is always next year...
Rumors have it that Molinaro's crosses are getting better by the day, in ten years time he could be able to perform a decent cross and he would be experienced enough, to attempt a tackle!

Sep 1, 2002
I'm a cyclist.
I fear that Jack's mental breakdown fells upon my shoulders,
i ve turned him into a pessimist while i was trying to adjust his over-optimistic tendencies, in an attempt to reach the right balance.
We need to recalibrate his confidence together.

JCK, fear not, even if the odds are against us, all hope is never lost, because in football the better team does not always wins!
There is still some space for lesser teams, like Juve, to shine...
and even if we fail to reach our targets and rank up in a CL qualifying position, there is always next year...
Rumors have it that Molinaro's crosses are getting better by the day, in ten years time he could be able to perform a decent cross and he would be experienced enough, to attempt a tackle!
HeeHaw.

He'll set his boys on you.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I've tried snaps with lots of guidance, it goes well. I know people who tried wine and I don't like it at all but somehow I feel like brewing ale can be easy and I have some creative ideas for tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)