Pablo Daniel Osvaldo (7 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
@Cronios comments?

- - - Updated - - -

haters gonna hate :stuckup:
I am not relieved, usually the accordance to exersice the option anyway is verbal, otherwise, it wouldnt be a loan, but a straight up acquisition.
I dont believe that when we have loaned Motta, the official announcement was any different.
I think that 20mil had gone down the drain... Come May that cash will be solely missed, our transfer budget is already compromised, so did our hopes for improving significantly our team in order to try and smth better in Europe next season.

Lippi was right after all...

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Anyone know if Camoranesi and Osvaldo have blood lineage to Italy or were they able to get their citizenship by living in Italy for x amount of years?

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I am not relieved, usually the accordance to exersice the option anyway is verbal, otherwise, it wouldnt be a loan, but a straight up acquisition.
I dont believe that when we have loaned Motta, the official announcement was any different.
I think that 20mil had gone down the drain... Come May that cash will be solely missed, our transfer budget is already compromised, so did our hopes for improving significantly our team in order to try and smth better in Europe next season.

:agree:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
€19M is so $#@!ing much. There's no way they're gonna decrease that fee to 12M.
Well,if we end up paying anything close to that 19m fee,all the society members should be sacked but this issue is for june so i'll remain calm for now.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Anyone know if Camoranesi and Osvaldo have blood lineage to Italy or were they able to get their citizenship by living in Italy for x amount of years?
Camo's grandparents were Italians. Don't know how Osvaldo got one, but probably the same, since he didn't spend enough years in Italy to get one.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Cronios. You're still spouting this nonsense? How come we didn't buy Aquilani or Borriello or Bendtner or Anelka outright after their loan spells ended? 20 mil has already gone down the drain? Nonsense. I doubt we offer more than 15 mil for him come summer if he does well, likely even less. And if he doesn't do well, we send him back, just like we did with the 4 mentioned above. For every loan where we exercised the option to buy at the end that you can think of, I can think of another where we sent the player back and did not purchase. It wouldn't be called an option to buy if it were mandatory. Seeing as it is called an option to buy in Osvaldo's case, we have no obligation to purchase him in the summer.

Stop being silly.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I meant the price tag. Matri was something like 18M, right?
Yep, and that was the reason we overpaid for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Well,if we end up paying anything close to that 19m fee,all the society members should be sacked but this issue is for june so i'll remain calm for now.
If we can get him for €10M, it would be a really good coup IMO.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Guys... this is Beppe we're talking about ffs

We will probably end up paying Southampton roughly 5M per year for 3 years. Which is also their best bet at getting anything close to what they paid for him

No team is going to come out of nowhere and sign a wantaway 28 year old player who the coach has said "Has no future in the team" for the price they paid.

Osvaldo wins
Juve wins with a loan + 3 year payment plan
Southampton win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)