Pablo Aimar (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Bastard :irritate::)

Yeah, Kova wasn't too bad, i actually liked him as a player. Too bad he only got a chance in cup matches; he actually scored a fair few goals in the cup tournaments. We really should have given him more of a chance. Definitely better than Zalayeta

gray

Apr 22, 2003
True that. I would've felt terrible if we blunted his skills and ruined the rest of his career.

Good for him :thumb:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
his price tag is out of our league though.
not necessarily. from what i've heard, the cost of valencia not being in the CL this season has cost them. But seeing how well they're doing....:wallbang:

but i think a trade of money + few players off to Valencia would be enought to get him here :drool:

Dec 17, 2003
It's Pablo César Aimar.

You're probably confusing his names with Aston Villa's Angel's (Juan Pablo) who, by the way, played together with Aimar in River Plate. Back in the day, River had Aimar, Ortega, Saviola and Angel altogether in the lineup and they were called The Fantastic Four.

Anyway, if you are looking for an Aimar but cheaper, there's Leandro Romagnoli. In my opinion, he's even better, and he's only cheaper because he's still in our League and he doesn't get the coverage he would deserve, just because he's in San Lorenzo and not in Boca or River...

You don't believe me? You'll see for yourselves when I'm done with those highlight clips I promised. I hope our Webmaster will allow me to host them here...

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Pablo Aimar is called PABLO CESAR AIMAR!! not Juan Pablo

Is he still injured? he suffered an injury in his foot in a part called el talon de aquiles for all the spanish speakers I dont know the name of it in english

He is a very good player anyways, but he has been injured a big part of this season...

supporter

Dec 10, 2002
We need also Emerson in our mid. We lack in Att-Mid players. I know that Maresca is great but we can afford Emerson for cheap as roma in Financial Crisis.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by supporter ] ++
We need also Emerson in our mid. We lack in Att-Mid players. I know that Maresca is great but we can afford Emerson for cheap as roma in Financial Crisis.
Moggi will never deal with Sensi/Baldini.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Or Juan Pablo Angel
There's no confusing those two. One-Goal Pablo is the striker you love to hate, on fire and totally useless in alternate seasons. He'll get you into Europe on his own, and then be solely responsibly for getting you knocked out the following season. Aimar, on the other hand, seems to produce every year, in even more bountiful quantities.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
let me be the, hell I forgot how many has said it's not Juan Pablo Aimar!
here it goes his full name is: Pablo César Aimar

and he is one of my fav. players... I would love 2 C him play in JUVE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)