Pablo Aimar (1 Viewer)

OP
Dr-Juve

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #41
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Pablo Aimar is called PABLO CESAR AIMAR!! not Juan Pablo

Is he still injured? he suffered an injury in his foot in a part called el talon de aquiles for all the spanish speakers I dont know the name of it in english

He is a very good player anyways, but he has been injured a big part of this season...
    yes he is and will ba out for 3 weeks

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    He is still?

Because after I made that post I read on espndeportes.com that he is in the starting Argentine team today against Ecuador

OP
    Dr-Juve

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    He is still?

Because after I made that post I read on espndeportes.com that he is in the starting Argentine team today against Ecuador

Sorry for the wrong info
    He was playing with his national team against Ecuador last night
    Sorry again

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    his price tag is out of our league though.
    No its not. he would cost about 15 m Euros. We are Juve, one of the riches clubs in the world. We can afford that!

++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
    he did some shitty pass
    So does Baggio sometimes. So do I :D

Oct 1, 2002
    hey, where's the clips? I really want to see them, especially after Romagnoli is linked with Juve moves now. :D

++ [ originally posted by magosantana81 ] ++
    Anyway, if you are looking for an Aimar but cheaper, there's Leandro Romagnoli. In my opinion, he's even better, and he's only cheaper because he's still in our League and he doesn't get the coverage he would deserve, just because he's in San Lorenzo and not in Boca or River...

You don't believe me? You'll see for yourselves when I'm done with those highlight clips I promised. I hope our Webmaster will allow me to host them here...

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
    Aimar can make a big differnce in Juve
    Or he could flop, just like so many other La Liga players. That's the biggest problem that I have with Aimar. He is a risk, just like any other player that we would bring in, but he would cost so much more. It seems to me that it would be mroe prudent to buy a cheaper player, therefore limiting our loses if he ends up being crap.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I would disagree with you Ian, saying that Aimar is a very special player, and my favourite candidate not to screw up if he plays in Serie A, but ever since Mendieta went to Lazio I trust no-one :undecide:

CandyKaos

Aug 5, 2004
    Pablo Aimar is called PABLO CESAR AIMAR!! not Juan Pablo

Is he still injured? he suffered an injury in his foot in a part called el talon de aquiles for all the spanish speakers I dont know the name of it in english

He is a very good player anyways, but he has been injured a big part of this season...
    I think that's probably achilles tendon in English. I dunno for sure though, but it sounds like it.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    NO, I never meant to say Kaka rather than Totti. Just who MIGHT turn into the next Platini.
    ATM, Totti is the closest thing to what I'd call " a next Platini" though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)