3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
ßömßärdiër said:
Added:

Trez
Lucio
Ismael

Sebi, you think C. Ronaldo is over-rated?

hell yea. hes a bag full of tricks that accomplish nothing at all.

as opposed to ronaldinho, whos tricks are 5 times flashier, but accomplish something play-making wise in the process

i saw C ronaldo play live once for man u, i was quite dissapointed. he's still a good player, but not as great as all the american I-LOVE-MANCHESTER-UNITED nike lover boys think

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Speaking of underrated players, I have to say Thuram and Mancini

and though some people do, lots of people don't seem to realize how vital emerson is to the team

Apr 12, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
hell yea. hes a bag full of tricks that accomplish nothing at all.

as opposed to ronaldinho, whos tricks are 5 times flashier, but accomplish something play-making wise in the process

i saw C ronaldo play live once for man u, i was quite dissapointed. he's still a good player, but not as great as all the american I-LOVE-MANCHESTER-UNITED nike lover boys think

Yea, i can see where you are coming from.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
he might not be now, but people always go on about how he's old and unreliable. The guy is a hell of a class defender.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
well yea hes gotten older, but he's still the shit. its hard to stand out next to cannavaro. that little fucker is incredible :lol2:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Oliver Kahn is a piece of shit. He tops my list for sure. (at least back when he was still rated highly)

Baros and Koller are both crap imo, but i dont know if anyone still rates them at all anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)