Outright winner Africa Cup (6 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Oh come on, what do you mean meh players?

Belhanda, El Hamdaoui, Al Arabi,Benatia, Boussoufa and Barrada are all top players, you guys have a better squad than most African teams to be honest. The problem isn't in the individual talent, its getting those players to play as a team.
boussoufa isnt a top player

He allways chokes in the big games. nowere near some other players in the cup

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
nah morrocco's team is too inexperienced for a such a young team, my mate who drops me off at work nearly every day is a massive raja cassablanca fan, his concern was that the team lacks a leader and anyone of any real cup experience whilst leaving some key players like taarabt out of the side, he went on to say how one of the kids is from his team but doesn't feel he is even close to being able to play at this kinda level and expects the team to go out in the early stages.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I'm like the only african in this bitch and I dont get a mention...wtf is tis
thank you for raising this point :D which reminds me Bitches i find it harsh that i dont get a mention yes i know my beloved der pharoahs have'nt qualified for the second time in a row part of the beardie blessing campaign that has hit all walks of life but still we wont his three time in a row!!! fuck me dusan gets a mention in africa?!?!? janna you are dead to me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)