• Zambrotta

• Thuram

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i can't believe you guys are suggesting Nedved and Del Piero.

Nedved has been an absolute star for Juve since joining and has been instrumental in our success, he scored crucial goals this season eg Sampdoria. He is old now and is surely gonna get injured but im sure any team in the world would put him in; just as Mourinho.

Del Piero is not exactly highly rated on here. But look at what he has added to the team, whenever he comes on something positive happens to Juve. All the goals against Bremen came when Del Piero came on, this happens im so many games.

His movement drags defenders away and passes create goals. You don't become Juve's top goalscorer and most succesful captain without being a good player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
that list should have blasi and gianni, those two are overrated because they should not play for juventus. how did they found a place for those two?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Where's Vieira on the list? Why's Zambrotta in it for? hes our most consistant player.

RE-POLL!!! RE-POLL!! RE-POLL!!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
last year april, but still zambro was good last season as well, trez fight with injurys but still he scored some important goals. but we had a great winning ways in CL, all wins in groupstage games, so defens did their job well.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
No one in the list is overrated to be honest. Every player in that has contributed in every way. This is just to create argument I suppose?

Do u know who is overrated in my eyes? Paulo Ferriera, that's who.

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
Zambo on that list?!?!?!

But I agree with Del Piero overrated. DP is a disgrace. This man cannot play football for shit. He's too slow and has no technique.

There was this one player who came to Juve in 1993. He was pure magic and his goals mesmerizing. Anyone remember his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)