• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

Thought so..
Oh im sorry... I didnt reply to your post.. Well im sorry for going to watch my team play rather than talking about them on a forum... but you wouldnt know much about that would you...

If you read my post you would know im not gonna give you a link... How exactly do you give a link to papers or tv.... As i never mentioned websites at all.... papers and tv... Sorry i dont read much of what it says on the web
If you think im gonna go down to the press archive and print of articles jus to prove you wrong your most mistaken.

Go buy a few italian papers for a couple of weeks.. these things are said often... The italian press love these associations.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
How is he an arsehole? Who do you personally rate as better than Platini?
Well Scirea for a start... Nuff Said!!

Why hes an arsehole... Each to his own opinion... Im not gonna state my reasons in this thread... But alot of people outside of juve supporters feel the same... Many people think hes not a very nice person for several reasons

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Scirea isnt jus a great juventino... Watching him all those years ago... he still remains one of the very best players i have ever or will ever see... In any team or on any stage... A true Legend!!

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
No offense Paul, but you are rather funny sometimes. Respecting Mourinho while calling Platini an asshole, hmm.. :D
i aint sucking up to paul here, but i do agree, platini can often be a nob...coming out with extremely arogant comments....Mourinho, brought a lot to the english game already, imo as a manager, he is already best the around....soon he will have a trophy cabinet to proove it.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
so dp is the most overrated player , this is true
man,he isn't even rated.most of you just bash him.if you think he shouldn't play as a fix player I think he is really better than Zala and we don't have a better option right now instead of Alex.
IMO he is a good player who scored 12 goals in the worst days of his career.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Well I think Buffon gets the right credit. He did save our asses time and time again. Even though his form may have dropped a bit, but IMO he still deserves to be 1 of the top 5 GKs in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)