Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
DP #1 Fan said:
Zambo on that list?!?!?!

But I agree with Del Piero overrated. DP is a disgrace. This man cannot play football for shit. He's too slow and has no technique.

There was this one player who came to Juve in 1993. He was pure magic and his goals mesmerizing. Anyone remember his name?
:D

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Both DP and Zlatan are very overrated in my opinion, which we can see in their overall performance the last years and the poll results. Is there really anything more to discuss?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sadomin said:
Both DP and Zlatan are very overrated in my opinion, which we can see in their overall performance the last years and the poll results. Is there really anything more to discuss?
To see who's more overrated than the other :p

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
DP #1 Fan said:
Zambo on that list?!?!?!

But I agree with Del Piero overrated. DP is a disgrace. This man cannot play football for shit. He's too slow and has no technique.

There was this one player who came to Juve in 1993. He was pure magic and his goals mesmerizing. Anyone remember his name?
If you are Del Piero #1 fan i wondering how are Del Piero enemies? :confused:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Sadomin said:
agreed

Sep 28, 2002
Don Bes said:
can i change my answer to VIERA

b&w all girls have attitude
now way. vieira has earned his reputation by playing magnificent football for years, zlatan was branded as new van basten after scoring one wonder goal in dutch league.

and all you bitches can shove those 16 goals he scored last year uop in your arses, this hater aint takin none of that. ffs, hubner scored 24 few years ago and he smokes a pack of cigs each day.

in fact, i think i should replace zlatan at juventus. i'd score at least 10 goals if i get to start each game. and i'd take a pay cut. :eyebrows:

Jan 7, 2004
Fliakis said:
now way. vieira has earned his reputation by playing magnificent football for years, zlatan was branded as new van basten after scoring one wonder goal in dutch league.

and all you bitches can shove those 16 goals he scored last year uop in your arses, this hater aint takin none of that. ffs, hubner scored 24 few years ago and he smokes a pack of cigs each day.
:eyebrows:
in fact, i think i should replace zlatan at juventus. i'd score at least 10 goals if i get to start each game. and i'd take a pay cut.

by who ? sports tabloids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)