Our First Interview!! (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2003
:LOL: 2 minutes yeaah i know and i could have been i another thread readin usefeul information about juventus! lool..naah j.k
this is pretty cool.. i wanna start a band!! lool..yeah im going to put up audition who want to enter the band :LOL: okay i dont think my sense of humor is working.

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    Well people say we sound a bit like Coldplay especially vocals, but our sound is probably a bit more rocking. In other words, we're better :p

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Can't believe I wasted 2 minutes on reading that :D
    Two minutes & you are complaining :rolleyes:

I've been hearing about the same stuff for six hours every day for couple of months already........:D

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Well people say we sound a bit like Coldplay especially vocals, but our sound is probably a bit more rocking. In other words, we're better :p
    cool..hmm better than coldplay i guess will never know till we hear it..
    i can just imagine next thing u know it..ur going to be having no time for us on the forum..all busy touring ect..lool..

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    hehe I was hoping you wouldn`t notice :D Yes I did steal that line from you..I thought it was too good to waste it just on a forum. ;)
    Hehe, I'm just kidding man, I dont mind. It sounded pretty cool, I'm glad you used it :cool: ;)

About the groupies..I'll let you know how many apply :D And yes you'd probably fit well in the group...lol we'd probably be fighting in interviews on who shows off most ;)

Maybe I could be your manager. I get 92% of the money, sound ok to you? :D

Anyways, I might visit you in Malta in September, I hope you'll be a good host :D ;)

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    Well the people from the other forum who visited had a good time if you know what I mean :D Don't do like fabiana..if you say you're coming, do come :p

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Well, I'm going on a school trip in September, and we were supposed to go to Spain, but after the terrorist attacks in Madrid its 99% certain we wont go there.

So, the other proposals are Tunisia, Greece, Italy, Central Europe (Wienna maybe), and I suggested Portugal and Malta. It's a long shot, but it might just happen.

I know you want me to transfer some of my coolness to you, but dont hold your breath :D

;)

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    You wish kid :D

So why Malta? Most of the foreign chicks would have left in September...just Maltese chicks which are still good I guess ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Yeah, well, w ecant go to Spain, which was everyones first option, France is most likely out of the picture because it's too expensive, most of us have already been to Italy, Central Europe is not interesting to anyone, Greece will be booked and waaaay too expensive because of the Olympics, Egypt is out of the question because of the water (I've already been there anyway), so that leaves, what, Tunisia? I just wanted to get a few more options.

You've tought me well Jedi master ;)

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    You mean about that hot chick? I think she's well shaggable :D

I'm glad my teachings are being observed :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    You mean about that hot chick? I think she's well shaggable :D
    Indeed she is... and quite smart and funny too ;)

I'm glad my teachings are being observed :)

You wish :p

Wait... actually I wish too... :undecide: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)