Ouasim Bouy (6 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Taarabt is vey talented, i see him as the most talented moroccan player, too bad he's head is fucked up.
I just checked you guys last squad, basically all the players except for a few are born or grew up abroad. That must piss off the Moroccans that play and actually grew up in the country.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I just checked you guys last squad, basically all the players except for a few are born or grew up abroad. That must piss off the Moroccans that play and actually grew up in the country.
That's a never ending debate here in Morocco, stopped caring about our NT since 2004, we've became the laughing stock of Africa and with Gerets it's even worse now.
Once a while you find some nice players playing in the local league, but it's just a while before they move to some Gulf club after money and fade out.

Morocco need to clean it's federation and start from scratch, investing money in our league, we started doing so by building 3 new staduims ( Marrakech, Agadir, Tanger ) and we should look after the youth, i'm not exagerating here but trust me when i say to you there some sick talents here playing in the streets but with no one to look after them they are wasted.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
what i saw of the game
he was pretty good giving few nice balls but he needs to get more involved in the game
but happy he played and scored

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
That's a never ending debate here in Morocco, stopped caring about our NT since 2004, we've became the laughing stock of Africa and with Gerets it's even worse now.
Once a while you find some nice players playing in the local league, but it's just a while before they move to some Gulf club after money and fade out.

Morocco need to clean it's federation and start from scratch, investing money in our league, we started doing so by building 3 new staduims ( Marrakech, Agadir, Tanger ) and we should look after the youth, i'm not exagerating here but trust me when i say to you there some sick talents here playing in the streets but with no one to look after them they are wasted.
Did you see the game? El Hamdaoui :sergio: I think my dad was ready to choke him if he could :lol:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:D

If they play like today in the next leg, it's better if they just stay at home. Forget the CAN, we don't need another disappointment.
:sergio:

The team is just a mess, from players that don't want to come, to the clueless coach and players that are non chalant. Still deep down i think they could qualify, but i'm hoping for a coaching change and excluding any player that uses some excuses to not come from ever playing again for the NT.

PS: Slimani is always smoking Chicha in the Café i go too, not occasionally but in regular basis and he's NT player :lol:

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
:sergio:

The team is just a mess, from players that don't want to come, to the clueless coach and players that are non chalant. Still deep down i think they could qualify, but i'm hoping for a coaching change and excluding any player that uses some excuses to not come from ever playing again for the NT.

PS: Slimani is always smoking Chicha in the Café i go too, not occasionally but in regular basis and he's NT player :lol:
:lol:

Actually him and Taarabt today were good. No bullshit. Weird isn't it, Taarabt was actually good :p

But yeah, the whole thing has gone out of hand. These Danone boys don't have the balls to play in Africa.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:lol:

Actually him and Taarabt today were good. No bullshit. Weird isn't it, Taarabt was actually good :p

But yeah, the whole thing has gone out of hand. These Danone boys don't have the balls to play in Africa.
:lol: :lol:

Naybet, Bassir, El khlaj, Bahja, Hadrioui... Those were the days.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
:sad:

Keep Maher and give us Achbar :klin:
achabar and depay
specially the last one
for me so far the most impressing new talent in dutch league

achabar has pelle in front of him now but he plays in the wrong system, i hope Feyenoord loans him out in January to a team that plays attacking football

---------- Post added 09.09.2012 at 23:17 ----------

Like Maher would do shit for Morocco :howler: There's plenty of Mahers in the team already.
you saw him play?
he carries az already at 18 years old

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)