Ouasim Bouy (6 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Maybe because -with the exception of Gerets- Marocco had quite awful coaches in the past.
Gerets :howler:

And your statement can't be more wrong, we had the like of Humberto Coelho, Phillipe Troussier, Roger lemerre, Henri Michel coaching the team in recent years, and the only time we achieved something meaninfull was when we had a Moroccan coach Baddou Zaki :heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 31, 2008
“Many clubs are interested” in young Juventus talent Ouasim Buoy, said his agent, as the player considers a loan spell.

The midfielder turned 19 last month and came to Turin in January from the Ajax academy.
“I am taking his future in hand and many clubs are interested,” agent Mino Raiola told Sky Sport Italia after a meeting with Bianconeri directors today.
“We have to decide if he’ll stay at Juventus or go elsewhere. To become an important player, he has to actually play.”

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Who gives a fuck bout what this fat Greek looking mug has to say. Like he's looking out for juves interests. More like his bank statement. The fat fuq!!!

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
Q: News on Bouy?
A: We are deciding on Bouy's future. There may be a lot of clubs interested in him. We are not sure yet whether he should stay here or go on loan elsewhere.

Q: Have you heard Ibra's statement? ("PSG is now better than Milan because PSG now has Ibra and Thiago Silva)
A: It's a fact that they're both great players and that Milan sold two great players. I don't see anything strange in what he said. Actually it's all true.

Q: Will Juventus buy a top player?
A: I am not a director or the president of Juventus. I don't decide who goes there. You all know my concept about Italy and top players. It is difficult that any top player will go to Italy. The whole market and circumstances have changed. It could be that some club will invest heavily, but i doubt it.

Q: In order for Bouy to become a top player he should play...
A: For him to become a top player it needs time and patience. But i promise he will become a top player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)