Ouasim Bouy (3 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Playing for Holland doesn't make him look dutch, he's as Moroccanly looking as they come.
he looks like a dutch kid :)
but I know his parents are moroccan. But he grow up in holland and is very dutch ;)
he he scheids dat was een overtreding against italians ref :seven:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In Amsterdam I saw one of the top three most beautiful girls I've ever seen, she was Dutch-Moroccan :tup:

I was completely stoned at the time, of course.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Slovakian girl I met in Paralimni, Cyprus. She had sparkling ice green eyes and looked like an angel. The other was a British-Indian girl with far too much swag, she was beautiful and boy did she know it.

I have a memory for girls who make you stare open-mouthed like a kid the first time you go to Toys R Us.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
In Amsterdam I saw one of the top three most beautiful girls I've ever seen, she was Dutch-Moroccan :tup:

I was completely stoned at the time, of course.
The hottest girl I ever met was some stripper working on Soi Cowboy here in Bangkok. Boy could she move!!! She also told me that she was really good friends with the ladyboy Nick hooked up with; apparently, they both used to work at the same joint :p

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Looking so Maroccan :tup:

balotelli doesnt looks like Italian at all , period .
Well his parents are from Ghana...

Does anyone black person look like the national team they play for? I don't think so. (Don't want to sound racist or anything, but its true)

Mar 24, 2006
Well his parents are from Ghana...

Does anyone black person look like the national team they play for? I don't think so. (Don't want to sound racist or anything, but its true)
You didn't get my point bro ,
one stating Buoy looks like Dutch because he would play for Dutch NT one day , but playing for Dutch NT doesn't mean he looks like a Dutch .

seisaltellimuorebalotelli plays for Italy but doesn't mean he looks like Italian , okay bro ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)