Other than Juve (1 Viewer)

What other teams do you feel something for?

• Real Madrid

• Barcelona

• Valencia

• Manchester United

• Arsenal

• Liverpool

• Chelsea

• Bayern

• Dortmund

• Bremen

• Marseille

• PSG

• Lyon

• Monaco

• Other

• Juve and only Juve, all other teams suck

• Inter

• Celtic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Shallow? Yeah shallow. I still believe in shadows you see.

Waiting for enlightenment :p waiting for Philosopher King, baby :eyebrows:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Oh what the fuck does it matter, this poll doesn't even include Eredivisie clubs :D

And dying trying to achieve something sounds a little ... muslim-y [/politically incorrect racist asshole]

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Erik-with-a-k said:
And dying trying to achieve something sounds a little ... muslim-y [/politically incorrect racist asshole]
The statement is imprecise. If your goal was to achieve happiness and you died trying at the age of 87, would that be bad? On the other hand, if by trying to cause others to "die trying" then that's different altogether.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Erik-with-a-k said:
Oh what the fuck does it matter, this poll doesn't even include Eredivisie clubs :D

Really? You're not wrong. :D

Oh well, I know that you can't help it, i can imagine Erik laying on his bed, he's like 80-90 years old, and he's just about to pass away... he will still be thinking about his new story about the old man's life. It's just like that, people never ever give up their desires.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Think of a caterpillar, he spends all his life in desire to become beautiful, and when he finally achieves it... he dies pretty soon.

Better to have and then lose, than not have at all, I say ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Martin said:
The statement is imprecise. If your goal was to achieve happiness and you died trying at the age of 87, would that be bad? On the other hand, if by trying to cause others to "die trying" then that's different altogether.
Elvin said:
Think of a caterpillar, he spends all his life in desire to become beautiful, and when he finally achieves it... he dies pretty soon.

Better to have and then lose, than not have at all, I say ;)
Hold it there peoples, the saying goes "die trying", not "die trying and succeeding". Sure if I were to succeed and THEN die it might be worth it. But that's not what the statement implies at all.

Martin if you meant giving it your best shot and dying at 87, that wouldn't be bad I guess. I would still be frustrated just a tad tho :D

Elvin said:
Oh well, I know that you can't help it, i can imagine Erik laying on his bed, he's like 80-90 years old, and he's just about to pass away... he will still be thinking about his new story about the old man's life. It's just like that, people never ever give up their desires.
Don't be silly, I'll never die :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Erik-with-a-k said:
Hold it there peoples, the saying goes "die trying", not "die trying and succeeding". Sure if I were to succeed and THEN die it might be worth it. But that's not what the statement implies at all.

Martin if you meant giving it your best shot and dying at 87, that wouldn't be bad I guess. I would still be frustrated just a tad tho :D
"trying" doesn't imply one thing or the other. Beethoven went deaf trying, and yet his tries were not too shabby at all. Besides, you can just as well try and fail to succeed at a level at which you'd like (say... Platini) but still enjoy improving at your own level (say Birindelli).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)