[OTHER] Other Leagues 2011/2012 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
my home team won against steaua bucuresti, 1-0, first time in history...in the communism era they came and we gave them the points on a tier...now the players fought like lions

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/news/newsid=1776204.html

A bizarre game took place in Romania's Liga IV – Brașov division recently when league leaders CSM Făgăraș beat bottom-placed AS Izvorul Hoghiz 33-0. Izvorul's prospects were poor from the outset – they kicked off with only eight players – and they were 9-0 down by the time reinforcements arrived, 25 minutes in. Things went from bad to worse on 71 minutes when Izvorul's goalkeeper Florin Mocanu had to be replaced by an outfield player because the old boots lent him by the opposition broke, and he had no alternative footwear.

"I asked Făgăraș to stop scoring once it went to 20-0, but they didn't want to know," revealed Mocanu afterwards. That his request was ignored is unsurprising, considering the strict attitude of coach Adrian Hârlab: "At half-time, when we led 17-0, I told my players to try to score some fantastic goals. I also warned them to avoid a yellow card, otherwise I would punish them."
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)