[OTHER] Other Leagues 2011/2012 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
I can't believe it. We're in 21st century and shit like this is still happening. I really feel sorry for Eboue. :sad:

Fuck those stupid.. I can't say people because they're clearly not.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
When Barcelona and Bayern Munich invited him for contract talks, his response was "Why am I going to go there and talk to them? They should come and talk to me."

Jul 2, 2006
blʘndu;3386250 said:
When Barcelona and Bayern Munich invited him for contract talks, his response was "Why am I going to go there and talk to them? They should come and talk to me."

Sergen was real deal. One of most talented and ill disciplined players in history.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
well there are some talented kids that need to bring turkey again where it was

@ about sergen- just realised how much he resemblence hagi

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
After previously posting Yuji Ono and Takashi Usami, here's the latest bright young thing from Japanese football, current J-League Young Player of the Year Hiroki Sakai of 2011 champions Kashiwa Reysol:

Physical, attacking right back, his direct dribbling and crossing is strong. He's 21 years old and looks to have the right attributes to make a good career for himself in Europe soon. I'd be surprised if teams aren't already negotiating for him.

Japan produce a lot of good right footed fullbacks, many of whom end up being converted to left backs (Yuto Nagatomo, Michihiro Yasuda) but I think this kid will be pushing Atsuto Uchida for a starting spot in the Japan team before too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)