[OTHER] Other Leagues 2011/2012 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
it's an custom made model, very very expensive

@snoop/turk..what's with this Mersin İdmanyurdu team? they're doing pretty well in turkey atm...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
what a goal from baroni to equalise...ft 2-2

now the besiktas fans are throwing their scarf on the pitch...quaresma still has a box full of tricks, no wonder he thought ronaldo everything that he knows

Jul 2, 2006
blʘndu;3329133 said:
what a goal from baroni to equalise...ft 2-2

now the besiktas fans are throwing their scarf on the pitch...quaresma still has a box full of tricks, no wonder he thought ronaldo everything that he knows
They threw their scarf for earthquake victims. Baroni was actually most disliked foreign player by their fans. They were going to buy a proper defensive midfielder from France if scandal wasn't exposed.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i though it was for the result..anyways i dislike baroni and i remember cursing him at that free kick because alex didn't took it..then i shouted gol like the craziest turk :p...that goal was soo unexpected. what other news do you have about feneropoli ?

Jul 2, 2006
blʘndu;3329856 said:
i though it was for the result..anyways i dislike baroni and i remember cursing him at that free kick because alex didn't took it..then i shouted gol like the craziest turk :p...that goal was soo unexpected. what other news do you have about feneropoli ?
Indictment will be revealed in one month. If current rules don't change, outcome is certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)