[OTHER] Other Leagues 2011/2012 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Their problem was Shcuster, that loser ruined everything, and they just realized it two weeks ago, they are more pathetic than Galatasaray, even with this squad, they are only like 6 points ahead..

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i see..a coach can really fuck a team full of talents.

trabzon will play galata and they will win..that is the last "big" match they will have...it would be such a stupid season for fener if they won't win it.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Even thou I don't like both Fener and Trabzon, but I hate Trabzon with passion, I hope Fener wins if it's between the two..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
They are the least civilized in Turkey, very fanatic people, religious wise or nationalist. Almost everyone in the city carries a gun. Something like Texas, and much worse..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Turk (the member) won't like the comment, but that's how and many people see it like I do :p

I like their manager thou, he is a very respectable guy :tup:

I am generalizing of course, I am sure there are many good people out there, but in general, they are the bad side of Turkey..

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i see...and i think it's a normal reaction. Maybe there isn't any local boy playing for trabzon and you'll still dislike them because of the zone and the fans.

anyways too bad i have such a stupid coverage from my tv stations..giving only galata's games...and watching fener or other teams on low quality streams kills me. I miss the times when i could watch a lot of turkish games, it really didn't matter who was broadcasted, i always had an attraction because of the atmosphere and for the romanian players at start. i've seen hagi, necati ates, yalcin, emre, rustu, marcelinho, van hoijdong, anelka, sanli...kezman, popescu... Damn there are a lot of names that come into my head..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)