[OTHER] Other Leagues 2011/2012 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
They are the least civilized in Turkey, very fanatic people, religious wise or nationalist. Almost everyone in the city carries a gun. Something like Texas, and much worse..

That's not a correct statement. A bit crazy and hothead maybe but they are not least civilized or shot people around. In fact they are one of most hospitable folk in the world.

Fenerbahce don't own the stadium btw. All of them belong to government.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
That's not a correct statement. A bit crazy and hothead maybe but they are not least civilized or shot people around. In fact they are one of most hospitable folk in the world.

Fenerbahce don't own the stadium btw. All of them belong to government.
Your roots definitely belong to Trabzon, cause you defend them every time I say that :D

You might be right about the "less civilized" part, as there are much worse than them at south, let's say most violent..

You sure about Fenerbahce? cause I heard Fenerbahce directors telling all the time, that they spent a lot of money on the new stadium, Aziz Yildirim bile kac kere gonderme yapti GS ve Besiktasa.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
a lucky win but after those cards i think fener couldn't link more than 10 passes without being fouled. Trabzon will win easily today

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
blʘndu;2984987 said:
a lucky win but after those cards i think fener couldn't link more than 10 passes without being fouled. Trabzon will win easily today
It will end with a draw or Bursa win, mark my words. But draw more likely..

This Gaziantep win was very important for Fener, Antep are not easy to beat.. I was in Antep few days ago, and saw the players, Cenk Tosun, their best player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)