Oscar - AM (Center, Left, Right) - Chelsea F.C. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
you rate him? you think hed be good here?

- - - Updated - - -

agreed
He'd be amazing here. Help us trash Serie A. You could see how well he was progressing on his first season at Chelsea, he had much more freedom to be offensive. He tried more, he was much more dynamic up front, took more risks with his passing and dribbling. Even at the Seleção, in the beginning he had such a good understanding with Neymar...

Then Mourinho and Felipão cut the guy's fucking legs by turning him into a workhorse with nothing but defensive duties.

I have no doubt he'd flourish under Allegri.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Both should have had one or two already.

But truth be told, every time DiCaprio lost was justified by someone who had an amazing role.
True that :malt:

He'd be amazing here. Help us trash Serie A. You could see how well he was progressing on his first season at Chelsea, he had much more freedom to be offensive. He tried more, he was much more dynamic up front, took more risks with his passing and dribbling. Even at the Seleção, in the beginning he had such a good understanding with Neymar...

Then Mourinho and Felipão cut the guy's $#@!ing legs by turning him into a workhorse with nothing but defensive duties.

This, totally, you can tell just by looking at his stats.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Then Mourinho and Felipão cut the guy's fucking legs by turning him into a workhorse with nothing but defensive duties.

you would take him ahead of isco?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Oscar simply suits juventus better.
I like Isco, as you can see when you dig into his transferthread from 1 and 2 mercato's ago. But for juventus, i'd offcourse choose Oscar.
The people that think juventus should be all out creating and attack pick Isco. The people that think we should sacrifice our organisation and defensive solidity to be more fluent and get more crosses in, pick Isco.

Liking the core values of Juventus, i pick Oscar. Allegri picks Oscar. Conte would most certainly pick Oscar. Crimsonianking who hates everything brazillian for the foreseeable future also picks Oscar.

I'm happy to be in the camp that matters. Please go ahead and daydream of a player that will shit on any contract offer we'd present :) :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

The things mentionned here is basically why i got so invested in Oscar.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing i really like about Allegri, is how he manages to gift freedom the players that need it, whilst not sacrificing a bit of defensive strenght and organisation. Hence, he improved it

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I like Isco, as you can see when you dig into his transferthread from 1 and 2 mercato's ago. But for juventus, i'd offcourse choose Oscar.

The people that think juventus should be all out creating and attack pick Isco. The people that think we should sacrifice our organisation and defensive solidity to be more fluent and get more crosses in, pick Isco.

Liking the core values of Juventus, i pick Oscar. Allegri picks Oscar. Conte would most certainly pick Oscar. Crimsonianking who hates everything brazillian for the foreseeable future also picks Oscar.

I'm happy to be in the camp that matters. Please go ahead and daydream of a player that will shit on any contract offer we'd present :) :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

The things mentionned here is basically why i got so invested in Oscar.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing i really like about Allegri, is how he manages to gift freedom the players that need it, whilst not sacrificing a bit of defensive strenght and organisation. Hence, he improved it

except that is not what you said in the previous page, also your assumptions on what system would be adopted here if isco comes here or how people view his role(despite the total lack of any input in that regard in this thread) are all irrelevant to the subject.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Maybe. Isco might be a better player - not by much though - those acting like he's that much better are exaggerating, he is good but if Oscar isn't nothing special, neither is he. I'd easily take De Bruyne over both but back to reality world...

Oscar might work better for what Allegri has in mind. I think he'd fit like a glove in our system. We already play with a second striker (who will possibly track back, we know that Dybala does), so it's not like we really need a 100% offensive minded attacking mid. Theoretically, to what we need Oscar might be the better choice. And of course, the price. Oscar is certainly cheaper.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
SKY Italia reporting that Oscar would be Juventus' dream acquisition but a deal is difficult, #Chelsea made it clear they don't want to sell

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Wow, people would take Oscar over Isco !!!!!

Name one thing that Oscar can do better than Isco ? one thing ? and don't give me that tracking back bullshit, an AM first job is to create.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, if a key attribute is his defensive work then yes I could see why the club would take him over Isco. Take Tevez, we wanted him because he was a complete package and played even further up than an AM would.

But I'd take either, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

And the deepest midfielder's job is to defend.

Pirlo was shit.
Pretty much. We could have signed another attacker that could have been as lethal as Tevez but we didn't because we knew Tevez would also help in defense.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well, if a key attribute is his defensive work then yes I could see why the club would take him over Isco. Take Tevez, we wanted him because he was a complete package and played even further up than an AM would.

But I'd take either, of course.
why would defensive work be our creative force's key attribute?? also we got tevez because he was a bargain, had it been aguero or any top forward at 10 mil we would have gotten him

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
And the deepest midfielder's job is to defend.

Pirlo was shit.
????

Pirlo was a very special player that a fairly new role was created to accomodate his talent. Can't see how that's relevant to the matter in hand.

- - - Updated - - -

why would defensive work be our creative force's key attribute?? also we got tevez because he was a bargain, had it been aguero or any top forward at 10 mil we would have gotten him
Thank you :tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
????
Pirlo was a very special player that a fairly new role was created to accomodate his talent. Can't see how that's relevant to the matter in hand.
I am suggesting you are taking a ridiculously over-simplistic view as to what is required from a trequartista - particularly when it is a trequartista to play behind two forwards.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
He's just as creative as he's good defensively. That's the whole point. If gives Allegri more alternatives to work with.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I am suggesting you are taking a ridiculously over-simplistic view as to what is required from a trequartista - particularly when it is a trequartista to play behind two forwards.
I see what you are saying, but a Trequartista should be judged foremost for his offensive input, not how hardworking he is. And i disagree with the posters that are saying Oscar is more suited to our team. We need an Isco type of player more than ever, we have just lost our 2 main creative player in Pirlo and Tevez, we need more than ever someone who can deliver that killer pass, who can elimante 2, 3 players and gives us that edge offensively.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Liking the core values of Juventus, i pick Oscar. Allegri picks Oscar. Conte would most certainly pick Oscar
Conte would probably choose Isco and make him defend 90% of the time.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I see what you are saying, but a Trequartista should be judged foremost for his offensive input, not how hardworking he is. And i disagree with the posters that are saying Oscar is more suited to our team. We need an Isco type of player more than ever, we have just lost our 2 main creative player in Pirlo and Tevez, we need more than ever someone who can deliver that killer pass, who can elimante 2, 3 players and gives us that edge offensively.
Did you know we bought someone named Dybala? Good player. We paid almost 40 million because we think he can eliminate 2,3 players and can gives us that edge offensively. Check him out sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)