Osama Bin Laden is dead! (5 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What's the matter with codename Geronimo? So the ultimate goal is wiping out every single Muslim like they did with native americans.
Yeah man, you've got us. Every single one.

No man, Geronimo is probably just picked because it's the cool sounding name of a bad ass. Theyt could have easily named it Operation John Wayne.

Just FYI, we're not very good at what we do so there are tons of Natives still running around in the US. I had to work with a bunch of those guys when I was a firefighter.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
and why does that shame to half of my own blood lines CUNT fail to mention the billions which go towards sustaining and expanding the Israeli genocide of palestinians???? I doubt I am the only englishman who finds this upper class (easily noted through his accent), right wing fascist pigfuckin mormon, exactly the kind of human being who encourages and supports everything wrong with our world.

Whilst I am most definitely sicilian/english by blood AND nurture, i have nothing but hatred for the deceitful vermin in suits who run England...which is where I have spent most of my adult life, other than here in Australia, whose politics can never be described as anything but 'lapdogs of the English, lapdogs of the US, or lapdogs of the main countries who spread such wealth here, mainly the Chinaman and historically brutal Japs'...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)