Osama Bin Laden is dead! (9 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Yeah, al-Qaeda are lying too ":D"

You people kinda need to grow up.
i was not referring to al-qaeda, i was referring to the US government...which was made very clear. If it suits you to avoid debate upon the credibility on the US government, and instead focus on another regime, group, people...then you make your points hollow.

As for his 'death' at the hands of US special forces...in a firefight...at best, extremely suspect. The man woould have martyred himself long before allowing a bullet to end his existence. The apparent fact that he was not well hidden deep in the tribal regions between pakistan and afghanistan, is easy to believe, but again, highly supsect. Easy to believe because the pakistanis, and their extremists are massively anti-western, and see Osama as a hero of sorts...a holy warrior. Lack of footage and photos is a very obvious source of suspicion.

At very best, in terms of the credibility of the reports, the americans have known he was dead for a long time, or, they cornered him and he martyred himself, or he was captured and is now in a torture chamber in uzbekistan.

The most likely truth of the matter, from what i have studied and understood, is that Bin Laden is alive and well, with a new identity, after working for many years with the CIA. Or he was dead long ago and the US government has just found this out...

This can only be a ludicrous assertion to anyone foolish enough to believe the mainstream media, which has far more often than not, a habit of deception and manipulation, than it does of telling the truth. Was there ever any definite proof of Bin Laden openly accepting responsibility for 9/11??? NO. Is the short and most unwavering answer...yet the US and the Uk went to war and subsequently truly fucked up two countries, on the basis of a very well publicized connection between 9/11 and Bin Laden. How many millions of people around the globe, especially americans, believe that Bin Laden planned, orchestrated, then confessed to, the 9/11 attacks??? What is the White House history in terms of telling the truth????

My own personal feeling, massively rooted in factual evidence of WHO MADE MONEY FROM INVADING AND DESTROYING TW SOVEREIGN COUNTRIES...which happen to be, the very people who literally own the US economy, the very people who decide who is president of the US and prime minister of England...is that Bin Laden was always darkly connected to the CIA, or any other of the myriad of governmental agencies of the US, which fall under the true command of the very groups of ultra rich savages, who elect presidents and prime ministers. I truly believe Bin Laden is alive and well, his work for the CIA or similar agencies is DONE...now he can retire and enjoy a very affluent retirement...likely, somewhere lovely and quiet...like the bahamas...

For some interesting reading on the matter, peek here:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... a&aid=2623

LEE HAMILTON, 9/11 COMMISSION VICE CHAIRMAN: All we can do is state as clearly as we can what the evidence is that we have found. We have found no operational collaboration between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden with regard to attacks on the United States. That conclusion is a very firm one that we have reached.

"He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.”(Rex Tomb, FBI public relations, 2009)

and yet how many people do you know, yourselves included, who have come to accept and believe that the orchestrator of 9/11, and the reason for trying to conquer afghanistan and losing miserably and in the process massively increasing its opium production, and invading iraq, fucking up a country which was assuredly, run by a brutal man, but still, it worked...indeed, two invasions, trillions of $ spent, all because this man Osama Bin Laden, blew up the twin towers?????

I could quote a million sources alluding to such facts...but instead i have used the people paid to investigate the 9/11 bloodbath, and the fucking FBI itself...I need not add more.

but just for fun...
which always makes me chuckle...as ONLY the US could have such a president. That clip was not an isolated incident, of a goofy cokefiend, but factually his modus operandis...but who cares eh??? for the americans said they would get him, and now they have him! who cares what the rest of the world thinks of you, and why? it matters not..of course. They are all simply jealous of such a powerful and morally righteous super power...Selah.

when the only 'proof' which did not seem at all valuable to the commission set up by the americans to find out the facts begind 9/11, conclude that bin laden had nothing to do with the attack, and the only 'proof' of his involvement, is a video confession, and faking such things the CIA have openly admitted 'we thought about it, but didnt go ahead with it'...it doesn't take a lunatic hellbent on finding undercover conspiracies, to in the least, question what we are been told...

Still...this story is already becoming boring, a flash in the pan, nothing more, designed to appeal to the morons and mormons who still look upon with awe, at fireworks...I have a delightful florist lady en route to my den, and am listening to a track by a brotherly mate of mine from my english wolf pack...time for some perspective.
http://soundcloud.com/reska/the-return
or this...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Just reading BBC - timeline of bin ladens hunt.

30 April - Mr Obama took a break from rehearsing for the White House Correspondents Dinner that night to call Adm McRaven to wish him luck.

This must have been a turning point in the whole hunt :lol: At least we know Obama was closely related with hunting this man down...

And it seems that media is desperate to paint a picture where obama was always involved with this mission and almost updatet with every detail.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Just reading BBC - timeline of bin ladens hunt.

30 April - Mr Obama took a break from rehearsing for the White House Correspondents Dinner that night to call Adm McRaven to wish him luck.

This must have been a turning point in the whole hunt :lol: At least we know Obama was closely related with hunting this man down...

And it seems that media is desperate to paint a picture where obama was always involved with this mission and almost updatet with every detail.
:lol:
Oh man, Obama is greatness. If he didn't wish them good luck they would have been killed :touched:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Breaking News: Leaked U.S. intel sources say that bin Laden was shot in a Barcelona shirt, so they are now unsure whether he is dead, or if he's just faking it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
i was not referring to al-qaeda, i was referring to the US government...which was made very clear. If it suits you to avoid debate upon the credibility on the US government, and instead focus on another regime, group, people...then you make your points hollow.

As for his 'death' at the hands of US special forces...in a firefight...at best, extremely suspect. The man woould have martyred himself long before allowing a bullet to end his existence. The apparent fact that he was not well hidden deep in the tribal regions between pakistan and afghanistan, is easy to believe, but again, highly supsect. Easy to believe because the pakistanis, and their extremists are massively anti-western, and see Osama as a hero of sorts...a holy warrior. Lack of footage and photos is a very obvious source of suspicion.

At very best, in terms of the credibility of the reports, the americans have known he was dead for a long time, or, they cornered him and he martyred himself, or he was captured and is now in a torture chamber in uzbekistan.

The most likely truth of the matter, from what i have studied and understood, is that Bin Laden is alive and well, with a new identity, after working for many years with the CIA. Or he was dead long ago and the US government has just found this out...

This can only be a ludicrous assertion to anyone foolish enough to believe the mainstream media, which has far more often than not, a habit of deception and manipulation, than it does of telling the truth. Was there ever any definite proof of Bin Laden openly accepting responsibility for 9/11??? NO. Is the short and most unwavering answer...yet the US and the Uk went to war and subsequently truly fucked up two countries, on the basis of a very well publicized connection between 9/11 and Bin Laden. How many millions of people around the globe, especially americans, believe that Bin Laden planned, orchestrated, then confessed to, the 9/11 attacks??? What is the White House history in terms of telling the truth????

My own personal feeling, massively rooted in factual evidence of WHO MADE MONEY FROM INVADING AND DESTROYING TW SOVEREIGN COUNTRIES...which happen to be, the very people who literally own the US economy, the very people who decide who is president of the US and prime minister of England...is that Bin Laden was always darkly connected to the CIA, or any other of the myriad of governmental agencies of the US, which fall under the true command of the very groups of ultra rich savages, who elect presidents and prime ministers. I truly believe Bin Laden is alive and well, his work for the CIA or similar agencies is DONE...now he can retire and enjoy a very affluent retirement...likely, somewhere lovely and quiet...like the bahamas...

For some interesting reading on the matter, peek here:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... a&aid=2623

LEE HAMILTON, 9/11 COMMISSION VICE CHAIRMAN: All we can do is state as clearly as we can what the evidence is that we have found. We have found no operational collaboration between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden with regard to attacks on the United States. That conclusion is a very firm one that we have reached.

"He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.”(Rex Tomb, FBI public relations, 2009)

and yet how many people do you know, yourselves included, who have come to accept and believe that the orchestrator of 9/11, and the reason for trying to conquer afghanistan and losing miserably and in the process massively increasing its opium production, and invading iraq, fucking up a country which was assuredly, run by a brutal man, but still, it worked...indeed, two invasions, trillions of $ spent, all because this man Osama Bin Laden, blew up the twin towers?????

I could quote a million sources alluding to such facts...but instead i have used the people paid to investigate the 9/11 bloodbath, and the fucking FBI itself...I need not add more.

but just for fun...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eapMS1awMAg
which always makes me chuckle...as ONLY the US could have such a president. That clip was not an isolated incident, of a goofy cokefiend, but factually his modus operandis...but who cares eh??? for the americans said they would get him, and now they have him! who cares what the rest of the world thinks of you, and why? it matters not..of course. They are all simply jealous of such a powerful and morally righteous super power...Selah.

when the only 'proof' which did not seem at all valuable to the commission set up by the americans to find out the facts begind 9/11, conclude that bin laden had nothing to do with the attack, and the only 'proof' of his involvement, is a video confession, and faking such things the CIA have openly admitted 'we thought about it, but didnt go ahead with it'...it doesn't take a lunatic hellbent on finding undercover conspiracies, to in the least, question what we are been told...

Still...this story is already becoming boring, a flash in the pan, nothing more, designed to appeal to the morons and mormons who still look upon with awe, at fireworks...I have a delightful florist lady en route to my den, and am listening to a track by a brotherly mate of mine from my english wolf pack...time for some perspective.
http://soundcloud.com/reska/the-return
or this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt3vYWZFxK0
I think you may have made your best post on the forum. Still a little wordy in your writing, but generally concise and to the point. With a point that's fairly easy to grasp without bordering on rambling.:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)