Osama Bin Laden is dead! (9 Viewers)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47
    The ISI is no joke. If he's been around Islamabad they must have known of this. Right now we don't really know anything so who knows...maybe the ISI helped find him in the end and took him out because there's no way the US infringed on Pakistan's sovereignty and it's not even close to the Afghan border so a drone attack is out of the question.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Man I wanna ride my bike down to the white house...its only 15mins from my place...I'd like to join the tourists at the white house.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    The ISI is no joke. If he's been around Islamabad they must have known of this. Right now we don't really know anything so who knows...maybe the ISI helped find him in the end and took him out because there's no the US infringed on Pakistan's sovereignty and it's not even close to the Afghan border so a drone attack is out of the question.
    Former ISI commander Gul kept claiming that this whole OBL chase was eventually going to be used for war with Pakistan.

Perhaps he'll be right.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Apparently people are going
    yeah live videos on CNN are showing a bunch of people...I ride my bike past the white house every day to work and back home...I'd go if I didn't have to work at 7am:(

I should go...with a fucking Juventuz sign...that way you would all know its me. :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    yeah live videos on CNN are showing a bunch of people...I ride my bike past the white house every day to work and back home...I'd go if I didn't have to work at 7am:(

I should go...with a fucking Juventuz sign...that way you would all know its me. :D
    Go!!!! If you're late to work people will understand

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #59
    Former ISI commander Gul kept claiming that this whole OBL chase was eventually going to be used for war with Pakistan.

Perhaps he'll be right.
    Some correspondent just reported that a Pakistani official has confirmed the news and he said that this part of a highly secret operation in which the Pakistani authorities participated in.

If Gul is right then it'll be a terrible terrible situation. Pakistan is no push-over. It will not be an Iraq or Afghanistan...this will get dirty. Let's hope things don't go down that road.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)