Osama Bin Laden is dead! (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
What I don't get is why is the body on American soil already??? How long has he been dead?? Why didn't they tell us earlier???

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Look, either Bin Laden was the most intelligent human being to have ever lived, or there's more to the story than just "we finally got him".

I call bullshit.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Look, either Bin Laden was the most intelligent human being to have ever lived, or there's more to the story than just "we finally got him".

I call bullshit.
Oh I'm sure we've been watching him closely for years now, waiting for when it's most beneficial to kill him and parade his body around.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    Now they're saying that he was taken out living in a compound outside Islamabad. I'm not entirely convinced on this. If an airstrike took place then a) it would make the news, B) It couldn't have been the US Military. BUT if it this indeed is true than oh boy, the Pakistani government is going to get hell for this! Serves them right, fucking corrupt incapable fools.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Now they're saying that he was taken out living in a compound outside Islamabad. I'm not entirely convinced on this. If an airstrike took place then a) it would make the news, B) It couldn't have been the US Military. BUT if it this indeed is true than oh boy, the Pakistani government is going to get hell for this! Serves them right, fucking corrupt incapable fools.
    Why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)