on the bench (1 Viewer)

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #106
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

Copenhagen.. i'm not sure if Denmark is above France or Germany, but i think above germany. denmark is under sweden/norway...

and copenhagen is more in the south of the country i think.
    Yes, Denmark is above (north of) Germany and below (south of) Norway and Sweden.

Copenhagen is not in the south though... Basicly Denmark is divided in three big parts. 'Jylland' (west) connected to Germany, and the two islands 'Fyn' and 'Sjælland' (east). Copenhagen is located in the north east part of 'Sjælland', very close to Sweden. He have a bridge between Denmark and Sweden.

++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    belated congratulations karlberg!

forgot to post earlier :redface::D
    Thanks dude!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

Copenhagen is not in the south though... Basicly Denmark is divided in three big parts. 'Jylland' (west) connected to Germany, and the two islands 'Fyn' and 'Sjælland' (east). Copenhagen is located in the north east part of 'Sjælland', very close to Sweden. He have a bridge between Denmark and Sweden.
    :stress:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Get yourself an atlas, Oded! How are you ever going to watch live European football matches if you can't find the cities or even the countries?! ;)

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Technically speaking you're right but Oded is not Australian where they have up-side-down globes so I think he'll get the message! ;)
    upside down globes? :(

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #114
    Erik... That map sucks! It looks like 'Sjælland' (the island where Copenhagen is) is a part of sweden. :fero:

He will never find anything with such a ****** up map.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    Erik... That map sucks! It looks like 'Sjælland' (the island where Copenhagen is) is a part of sweden. :fero:

He will never find anything with such a ****** up map.
    You did notice political states are identified with different colors, didn't you? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)