On A Mission (2 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Byrone said:
Well Maccabi did offer some stern resistance but Pool deserved the victory.
Rafa was saying earlier in the week that they were the toughest third round squad Pool has played in a while.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Enron said:
No doubt and hopefully Fowler will be fit to add some Robbie magic to the pile.
Chelsea havent looked so great but Shaun Wright-Phillips scored a lovely goal for Chelsea.Shevchenko & Ballack still look rusty would could go in favour of your boys.

Chelsea drew 1-1 with Celtic.

Delpiero

Aug 4, 2003
the first leg enden 1-2 ... aek will be the final winner i told that before the first game ...in greece things will be difficult for hearts even to score a single goal .. aek rules

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #46
    curi83 said:
    Bazi does the swiss defender Goncalves still play for hearts? is he doing well?
    goncalves is stil with us yes mate, he is a superb defenderand is lightning quick (during the CL game for FCThun he matched thierry henry for pace)

however he isntly out of teh team injured as is our main man paul hartley(bad time to get your first career injury) jankauskas a cl winner was not fit and just hours before kick off our brilliant midfield destroyer brellier came down with flu as did cesnauskas who is 3 times the playes mikouliunus is. with these players i feel we would ahve seen a much better hearts performance but TBH although the better team overall won, the AEK forwards never looked like(30 shots but mostly from 30+yards:faq1: ) scoring and needed a freaky delfected own goal froma team reduced to 10 men to win it, this tie is not over yet

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Bozi said:
    goncalves is stil with us yes mate, he is a superb defenderand is lightning quick (during the CL game for FCThun he matched thierry henry for pace)

however he isntly out of teh team injured as is our main man paul hartley(bad time to get your first career injury) jankauskas a cl winner was not fit and just hours before kick off our brilliant midfield destroyer brellier came down with flu as did cesnauskas who is 3 times the playes mikouliunus is. with these players i feel we would ahve seen a much better hearts performance but TBH although the better team overall won, the AEK forwards never looked like(30 shots but mostly from 30+yards:faq1: ) scoring and needed a freaky delfected own goal froma team reduced to 10 men to win it, this tie is not over yet

offcourse mate, this tie is'nt over hearts has some unfinished buisness to get thru and hopefully they will win:agree:

good luck hearts and see u at the cl this year:pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)