Omg!!what Did She Do To Herself (2 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i think you seem the age you are... ;)

and fabi...
i want a fake id too.... ;)

to write on it at least 18.... :fero:
Here its pretty easy to get one: scan it, change the year, and print it on glossy photo paper, then shellac it

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++

like anyone's gonna believe you're 18 :p ;)

stay sweet sixteen :)

why not...???

and sixteen is stupid age.....

fe years ago i wanted to reach 16 more than anything....

but with this age...

soooo other things are invluded that i can not stand....:down::down:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
There should be someone who can do it, ask your friends and people around. If not, get it scanned, change the year and then print it, get a black and white photocopy and carry that one, if they ask why its black and white just say its a copy of the original one because you lost it.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
they never ask why s it a photocoly....

in greece 99% of greeks carry the phoocopy of their id......
Same here, because if you lose/get stealed your ID then youre screwed because it takes awhile to get a new one.

And deej, what you said reminded me of a friend I have, she has made over fifty fake IDs for people, her house is the fake ID headquarters

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I got a fake ID before. The way I did it was, my girlfriend already had an ID (she's older than me), so I got one of the ID application forms and got my girlfriend to fill in all her details, and she proved her age with her driver's license, then got the approval stamp.

The tricky part, though, is that we filled in the details with an eraseable pen. So there I was, standing outside the office and rubbing out the details. Then I filled in my details with a fake year :devil::D I've since turned 18, so it's all good :)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
Erazeable pen? :wth: :cool:

it's preddy simply to make a fake photocopy ID, but making a fake original ID card is harder, but not impossible....:devil:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Fab - I gave that reply when yo usaid you were 20 and you did not sound like 20...16 is more right :)

Why do you guys want to be older than 16? 16 was the best year of my life! College, girls, etc and summer was amazing!

summertime = part time job = getting money = chicks dig guys with money = getting laid :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Haha, Im enjoying being 16 a lot, in fact I kinda dont want to grow older because going to college implies more responsabilities. But I gotta get a fake ID to go wherever I want, you know ;)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
summertime = part time job = getting money = chicks dig guys with money = getting laid :D
:howler: those were the days..but i had few differences

summertime = partying + chicks = drunk/tired = getting laid

:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
GIGGLING Britney Spears has made her ex Justin Timberlake look small — by hinting he has a tiny willy.

Pop hunk Justin is dubbed “Trousersnake” because he is such a big hit with the ladies.

But Britney, 21 — who lost her virginity to the singer — suggested on US telly he was actually a huge disappointment in the pants department.

Talking about her break-up with Justin, 22, she said she felt “just a little bitter”.

She laughingly stressed the words “just” and “little” — while using her thumb and finger to indicate a teeny length.

An insider on the MTV special, In The Zone & Out All Night, said: “She didn’t actually use Justin’s name but as she always says he has been her only lover it must have been him she was talking about.

“After she said it she fell about laughing with her camera crew. Forget Trousersnake, it’s more like Trouserworm.”

The show will be screened on MTV in Britain on December 2, Britney’s birthday.

It was in stark contrast to another appearance on US TV last week, when Britney burst out crying talking about Justin, who now dates Cameron Diaz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)