Omg!!what Did She Do To Herself (3 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I think he meant its sad that you havent matured yet. I havent either, so dont feel bad.

I've had her album since it leaked on the Internet (I couldnt wait more to hear it!!) but Im gonna buy the original copy as soon as it gets here. I thought its a cool CD, different from her pop songs -its more techno-ish r&b-ish.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
-its more techno-ish r&b-ish
i would describe it s more techno-ish rubbish :p

goat - this is what's referred to toilet humour ;) Anyway what's this about 20ish people having to be mature at all costs? So you're gonna be a stuck up when you hit 20?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
Sex?

Lucky guess :groan: :D

Seriously, thats not it ;)

++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

goat - this is what's referred to toilet humour ;) Anyway what's this about 20ish people having to be mature at all costs? So you're gonna be a stuck up when you hit 20?

No, not stuckup, but to tell you the truth I never found toilet humour funny. I'm not stuckup, but I am pretty mature for my age :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He's around 26 IIRC :undecide:

EDIT: Damn, missed by 2 :sigh:

@fabi: yeah, but seriously, I wasnt thinking about that. You just guessed because thats what men mostly think about :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
My ID card says 20 :D

Lol, well yeah, you could have been thinking about anything in the world but I made a pretty close guess because men think about sex like 90% of the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)