Omg!!what Did She Do To Herself (15 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
Does anything happen after watching? Like some girl on girl action?

Seriously tho, what do you comment?
No I have never touched a girl sexually. We comment on what theyre doing, if the mans hot etc etc and well stuff men comment too. If you wanna know details I can tell you but not here its kinda vulgar :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Why do we go to the bathroom together? Well mostly because always the bathroom is a social place for men and we can comment on whats happening and clearly understand each other. I go to the bathroom with a friend because I hate to go alone and while we go we talk about whats going on, etc. Also we fix each other's makeup etc. Ive never ever seen some lesbian action in the bathroom, though.

Sorry for going off-topic.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
fabi, u didn't address my question :LOL:

and trust me, going off-topic in a Britney thread for a while is probably healtyh ;)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
and Fabiana, have you ever ....*cough*... err.... indulged in "action" with another girl ? :D (please say yes :D ) lol
serious, even if she did, why tf would she tell you ;) would you tell anyone you met on the net that you sucked a banana? :p ;)

i agree wit Fli, this is getting pathetic

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++

would you tell anyone you met on the net that you sucked a banana? :p ;)
I knew you've been hiding something from us all this time!

And when deej says the state of a thread is getting pathetic.. that means something's seriously wrong :LOL::p

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

No I have never touched a girl sexually. We comment on what theyre doing, if the mans hot etc etc and well stuff men comment too. If you wanna know details I can tell you but not here its kinda vulgar :)
:LOL: Now you got me curious :D You can pm ;)

Oh and in case any of the girls wonder what guys do when they go in a washroom, this might come of a surprise to most...we actually go there to pee.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

serious, even if she did, why tf would she tell you ;) would you tell anyone you met on the net that you sucked a banana? :p ;)

Lmao

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Girls go to the bathroom to fart? well, maybe, but I dont know if they'd actually do it since the bathroom is full of other women who will obviously make fun of whoever is farting

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
What is sad Zlatan?

Fab - Damn is that the way to let us know that hell unleashed its demon :D I hope I get the opportunity to review the album ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)