Omg!!what Did She Do To Herself (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
*Raises hand*

I dont :D

EDIT: Nice, a Mazda RX-8 wit a wankel engine, base price arojund 30000 $. Nice :thumb:

@Serge: We'll see, I dont think I can come up with something like "my brutha from anotha mutha", whatever that means :D ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Why do we need a dedication thread to write about people? There should be a thread 'What do you think of everyone else' where people can just blurp out wha they have in their stomach about other members ;)
Exactly. I'm not all for bringing the spotlight on myself to have a boast...

i did it once before, but yeah...no point seeking too much attention :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Britney Spears in No. 1 Spot After All

Just when you thought she was "over," finished, down for the count, Britney Spears is bigger than ever. The teen pop star, she of the sexually overcharged lip-synching, is going to have the No. 1 album in the country this week with her new offering called "In the Zone." Early indications are that Spears will sell between 500,000 and 750,000 copies of the CD, putting her in a comfortable selling zone compared to her last release in 2001. As P.T. Barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute.

woohoo!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,103899,00.html

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh, Yay.

It still shows that American kids are further behind the curve than the rest of the world.

She's still hot, though. So it isn't all bad. That means we get to see more of her half-naked lusciousness on TV.

How About them Beatles, though. Re-Release a record that's 33 years old and still sell 250,000 copies. Makes me proud.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Britney Spears has done it again and now all four of her albums have debuted at #1. Britney had some tough competition with G-Unit and Blink 182, but she managed to sell twice as many copies as them with an official 'In The Zone' sells of 605,622. Though the debut sells for 'In The Zone' were not
as high compared to the 1.2 million copies of 'Oops!...I Did It Again' or the 725,000 copies of 'Britney,' you have to think of one thing that has hurt the record industry in the past 2 years: the downloading of the albums. Since 2001 to 2003, more people have more access to download the songs and most have CD burners.

Sep 28, 2002
i have cd burner. i have all radiohead albums in my pc. but i still bought them all on cds. just because of respect for them and their music. though i am downloading their bootlegs. and i will keep doing that

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I agree Fliakis. I do the same with bootlegs for my fav bands as those don't hurt the bands I like and are great rare stuff to have. I usually don't download the albums on the pc for one reason..so when I buy the album, I wouldn't know the songs and they would all be new to me.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I do the same with bootlegs for my fav bands as those don't hurt the bands I like
ahhh but it does hurt them, when millions across the globe have the same mentality :)

Sep 28, 2002
I agree Fliakis. I do the same with bootlegs for my fav bands as those don't hurt the bands I like and are great rare stuff to have. I usually don't download the albums on the pc for one reason..so when I buy the album, I wouldn't know the songs and they would all be new to me.

i dont even know where i could get full studio albums of radiohead. all the sites i use only have bootlegs and b sides.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
no gray it does not hurt them cos bootlegs are recorded live gigs which would never be released officially. So if someone makes an unofficial recording of that no one is getting hurt, on the contrary the fans will get to hear more of the band.

Sep 28, 2002
no gray it does not hurt them cos bootlegs are recorded live gigs which would never be released officially. So if someone makes an unofficial recording of that no one is getting hurt, on the contrary the fans will get to hear more of the band.

i believe britney or someone like that would be hurt if their show was realeased unoficilly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)