olimpico will host CL final (We got our third CL) (3 Viewers)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
good news

olimpico will be host of cl final in 2009 the last time it happened juve beat ajax and won the cl so by 2009 we will be building a great team and inshalla we will win and i now can think about the party

please discuss

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct4n.html

Olimpico to host Euro Final Wednesday 4 October, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2009 Champions League Final will be hosted by Rome’s Stadio Olimpico, announced UEFA this evening.

The Italian arena was one of the favourites for this honour and was built to host the 1960 Olympics. The attendance was expanded to 80,000 for the 1990 World Cup and how hosts the home games for Roma and Lazio.

The Olimpico has already been used for the 1990 World Cup Final between West Germany and Argentina, plus three European Cup Finals in 1977, ’84 and ’96.

The decision was made today in Ljubljana, Slovenia, where UEFA’s Executive Committee met to discuss several issues.

Italy are also the forerunners to host the Euro 2012 tournament, but the decision has now been postponed until April next year. The other contenders are Croatia with Hungary and Poland/Ukraine.

The 2008 Champions League Final will be hosted by the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow.

The UEFA Cup Final will be held at the City of Manchester Stadium in 2008 and the Sukru Saracoglu Stadium in Istanbul in 2009.

It has been confirmed that the 2009 European Under-21 Championships will be hosted by Sweden.

Buy on AliExpress.com

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
AbuGadanzieri said:
good news

olimpico will be host of cl final in 2009 the last time it happened juve beat ajax and won the cl so by 2009 we will be building a great team and inshalla we will win and i now can think about the party

please discuss

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct4n.html

Olimpico to host Euro Final Wednesday 4 October, 2006

The Olimpico has already been used for the 1990 World Cup Final between West Germany and Argentina, plus three European Cup Finals in 1977, ’84 and ’96.
1977, ’84 and ’96 were good years for juve as we won 3 differents european cups and hopefully we can add year 2009 to that list

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I can see it now...ale decides to retire when Juve crush Madrid in the final of the 2009 UCL...Whew I got goosebumps just thinking about it

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
AbuGadanzieri said:
The UEFA Cup Final will be held at the City of Manchester Stadium in 2008 and the Sukru Saracoglu Stadium in Istanbul in 2009.
Disappointing, Ramat Gan was a candidate for these too :( .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)