'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey, Another American.

Welcome:)

Anyone know what happened to soccerstreams.com?

I know they required a very small membership fee to sign in, but now I can't sign in at all.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Borned in Slavonski Brod,Croatia......went to live in Bosanski Brod(same city before the war) and there she met Zlatans father who was from Bjeljina I think.....which part you dont get?
The part when you said she was born in Bosnia (in this thread, a few pages back)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Bosnia and Croatia all used to belong to one entity called Yugoslavia - Applying some of the logic in this thread by that account Zlatan should also qualify for Serbia & Montenegro citizenship.;)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I think barkuss will agree when i say, NO WAY!!! :mad: :(

You're on my black list because of this Jun :(
Haha, dont take it as an offence.
I was merely pointing out that too many of the guys in this forum takes nationality too seriously. So does it really matter whether Zlatan is Swedish, Bosnian, etc etc, because in my mind he qualifies as both nor one or the either. Furthermore, Zlatan was born in Sweden so he isnt exactly using that nationa as merely a step in the career ladder a la Camoranesi with Italia, so why everyone has problem with his nationality?
Anyway, if I offended you I apologize for that but I didnt too many of us with too much obsessed with nationality and I probably didnt put it in the right way.:redface:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)