'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
so you wouldn't say that I'm of Korean descent, just because I was born here and have always lived here? Not really...

River

Jun 15, 2004
yeah i would say that. im not talking about descent. it was in response to the not being swedish idea.

This is what happens when you dont really read the posts before :D

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
always wanted to see this guy with the Juve jersey
we can talk about competition this season and i think Milan convinced now about loosing the scudetto title

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
For the 2nd time. HIS MOTHER IS CROATIAN.

So its not like he has only Bosnian blood running in him.

Moral of the Story - He is more Swedish than he is Bosnian or Croatian.
She's from Bosnia, not Croatia. Hence he's Bosnian in origin.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++
Zlatan is swedish! He speaks perfectly swedish(with a skåne accent) as any swede. He was born and schooled in sweden. He has always played for our national team.

If you dont consider Zlatan swedish, you might as well call 99% of the americans, europeans.

And yes we are proud of him.

Zlatan isen't and will NEVER be swedish, sorry but "thats just the why it is" (this will never be the same again) lol...

but as i said, he is NOT swedish!!

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
If your born in Sweden and have always lived their your swedish. Dosent matter shit where your parents came from.
HELL yeah it does matter where your parents are FROM!!!

its not like the swedish ppl made ZLATAN! his parents DID, that means HE IS BOSNIAN/CROATIAN BLOOOOOOOOOD!!!! done !

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

HELL yeah it does matter where your parents are FROM!!!

its not like the swedish ppl made ZLATAN! his parents DID, that means HE IS BOSNIAN/CORATIAN BLOOOOOOOOOD!!!! done !
Blood is thicker than formal papers. But that said i dont find it strange that Zlatan plays for sweden and feels swedish, i can understand that.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

Blood is thicker than formal papers . But that said i dont find it strange that Zlatan plays for sweden and feels swedish, i can understand that.
thats right...

well he might feel swedish but he isent..

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Zlatan isen't and will NEVER be swedish, sorry but "thats just the why it is" (this will never be the same again) lol...

but as i said, he is NOT swedish!!
Come on, you MUST be joking. Accept the fact that the world is changing, and that globalization is upon us. He has lived his whole life in Sweden, is formally of Swedish nationality and probably feels Swedish. Of course he is of Bosnian descent, but he is Swedish, just as much as Källström, Mellberg or Larsson.

Thinking like yours can easily lead to racism and exclusion. People move and settle down at different places. They adapt and change. It's important to remember your roots, but it's also important to embrace the places where you live. Anyone who changes natinality legally needs to have the exact same rights and be exactly as much of a countryman as anyone else living in the country, deal with it.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Come on, you MUST be joking. Accept the fact that the world is changing, and that globalization is upon us. He has lived his whole life in Sweden, is formally of Swedish nationality and probably feels Swedish. Of course he is of Bosnian descent, but he is Swedish, just as much as Källström, Mellberg or Larsson.

Thinking like yours can easily lead to racism and exclusion. People move and settle down at different places. They adapt and change. It's important to remember your roots, but it's also important to embrace the places where you live. Anyone who changes natinality legally needs to have the exact same rights and be exactly as much of a countryman as anyone else living in the country, deal with it.
i agree with u in some point, but still...

why, all im saying is that he isent swedish just becouse he is born there..!

im born in DK too, but i DONT feel like DK, i feel like a TRUE ALBANIAN!!!

AND even IF (thank god i dont ;) ) i feelt danish, that still dont make me danish..

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
To bring racism into this discussion too, is ridiculous.
*sigh*

So you don't see how not accepting new citizens can lead to racism and exlusion? Well I've seen it happen, so I know it can. Why don't you tell me why you think it can't, or maybe you'll just avoid my questions as you always do.
i agree with u in some point, but still...

why, all im saying is that he isent swedish just becouse he is born there..!

im born in DK too, but i DONT feel like DK, i feel like a TRUE ALBANIAN!!!
You're right, he's not Swedish because he's born there, he's Swedish because he's of Swedish nationality, officially and I would assume mentally.

Are you a Danish citizen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)