'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (10 Viewers)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I could have understood the point of something else determining ones nationailty, like feeling. If you feel Albanian instead of Danish that is a much more valid reason IMO that the nationality of your parents. Some people don't even know one or both of their parents, do they feel what nationality their blood has?

It's not difficult to determine ones nationality, it's technical information. It's written in a national record. Descent is something different, what nationality someone feels is also something different.
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
C'mon people. Zlatan was born in Sweden. He is swedish with bosnian origin.
I needed someone to say that. :)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
A person nationality is based on where he was born!
If Zlatan was born in Sweden he is Swedish if he was born in Bosnia he is Bosnian
Camoranesi is Argentinian Deco is Brazilian and by the way Zidane is French and not Algerian his mother and father were born in Algeria but he was born in France therefore he is French

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
but,how puyol?
he is indeed great but i can not find any connection with...anyway.
Barcelona is my team after Juve, Puyol is one of my favourite players. :)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
If Zlatan was born in Sweden he is Swedish if he was born in Bosnia he is Bosnian
Camoranesi is Argentinian Deco is Brazilian and by the way Zidane is French and not Algerian his mother and father were born in Algeria but he was born in France therefore he is French
trezeguet was born in argentina.

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
he is swedish,bosnian,croatian, and know he is also ITALIAN !!!

so that means that he will be very sexy in a couple of days :D

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!! FORZA ITALIANI :cool:

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++

haha :D:D, well i think he has some carisma and some style today too.

He is high 1.92!

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
:D i like that Quote from zlatan

i have also a couple of them i will post them :D

About the final rounds of Eredivisie, with Ajax in a comfortable lead. (April 2004).
Reporter: "Do you think it's even possible for Ajax to lose nine points in nine games?"
Zlatan: "According to my calculations it is possible to lose nine points in only three games."

At the press conference after the game against England. (2004) Thanks to John S for the tip.
Reporter: "You´we got some scars in your face, Zlatan. What has happened?"
Zlatan: "Well...I don´t know...you´ll have to ask your wife about that"

"Is your playing style Swedish or Yugoslavian? (TV3 Denmark, 2003). Thanks to Stefan S for the tip.
"It's Zlatan-style."

Zlatan about the rumour that he bought a super-Porsche. (Aftonbladet, Nov 28, 2002)
"Absolutely not. I have ordered a plane. It is much faster."

What would you name your son? (Chat on Ajax.nl, Aug 26, 2002)
"Zlatan jr."

In the pause before extra time in the game against Senegal in the World Cup, Magnus Hedman pulled down his pants to get a pain-relieving shot. Zlatan said: (July, 2002)
"What is this? Remember I'm only 20 years old."

Zlatan about how time stopped as he stood waiting on the side line to come in against Argentina in the World Cup. (Aftonbladet, July, 2002)
-"You could have punched me in the face, I wouldn't have noticed."

How many one night stands have you had in total? (VR, June, 2002)
"I don't do that stuff. For me it is romance and love...right?"

About if his new haircut in the World Cup was inspired by Magnus Hedman. (Aftonbladet, May 2002):
"No, I just went in and cut my hair and this is what I looked like when I came out."

Answer to critizism from John Carew that Zlatan's moves are pointless. (VG, April 2002):
"What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange." (meaning that Carew doesn't come close to having the same technical skills as Zlatan)

"Is there anything in the world that could stop you from becoming no 1 in the world?" (2001):
"An injury."

On the question what his girlfriend got when they got engaged:
"What she got? She got Zlatan."

On humbleness:
"I am like (Muhammad) Ali. When he said he would knock someone out in the fourth round, he did it."

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
so if your parents were on holiday in a foreign country and they're both from the same country, and they gave birth to you while on holiday, would that make your nationality that country's? What if you're born on a plane over the ocean? Okay maybe that's pushing it, but IMO it's not that straightforward

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++

he already is :LOL::LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)