'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (3 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I do actually. BTW I really doubt there's any politics or religion involved. I watched an interview with him on Eurosport, and he said he did it for fun, just to change things. Brazilians have their nicknames on their jerseys, I dont see why we have to search for some special reasons why Zlatan would do that. Besides, he's Swedish, he's only been to the Balkans once, i really doubt he'd be that interested in the politics here.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I do actually. BTW I really doubt there's any politics or religion involved. I watched an interview with him on Eurosport, and he said he did it for fun, just to change things. Brazilians have their nicknames on their jerseys, I dont see why we have to search for some special reasons why Zlatan would do that. Besides, he's Swedish, he's only been to the Balkans once, i really doubt he'd be that interested in the politics here.
zlatan is muslim,right??

just curious

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
but,zlatan ibrahimovic is definitelly NOT sweedish as we both know VERY well zlatane....

but i heard that he was muslim.
where could his parents be from?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Olivera, Emerson and Neddy is a bit unbalanced don't u think? Even with a 4-man backline, I wouldn't feel safe without the 2 defensive mids that we've grown so accustomed to. Then again, without Olivera on the right, we'd be pretty weak down the right flank...
We most certainly need Blasi and Emerson holding down the central midfield, while it would make sense to have Olivera on the right wing, and Nedved roaming on the left. This is gonna be the lineup:

Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Olivera - Blasi - Emerson - Nedved

Trezeguet - Del Piero (Zlatan)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)