'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
He's not afraid to use his kilo's either :D You'll notice quite fast, he's not the kind of player that just looses the ball. Usually he either wins it or the other player gets a free kick :D
Excellent :D thanks for the heads up, I'll watch out for that ;)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

He's not afraid to use his kilo's either :D You'll notice quite fast, he's not the kind of player that just looses the ball. Usually he either wins it or the other player gets a free kick :D
Which is exactly what bothers me about Zlatan. Sometimes he just makes way to blatant fouls.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I feel like I'm stating the obvious here but Zlatan is indeed incredibly strong, hell Stam probably couldn't push him off the ball. He has great balance despite his lanky figure.

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
I don't know if you but iam scared of roma's new sign MIDO.I don't know him but from his name...i think he is good.IS he?

He truly is a quality finisher. That is the worry, coupled with the creativity of Totti.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Which is exactly what bothers me about Zlatan. Sometimes he just makes way to blatant fouls.
That's what I love about him! Never let the ball go to your opponent, make him work for it! The next time they meet, who's gonna have the edge?

It hurts to face Zlatan :)

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
Hmmm, after losing Mutu, Fiorentina are now going for him.

Fiorentina are making a late bid to sign Chelsea striker Adrian Mutu.

The Romanian international has found his first-team opportunities limited at Stamford Bridge following the summer arrivals of Mateja Kezman and Didier Drogba.

The former Parma man looked set for a loan move to Juventus a couple of weeks ago, but was persuaded to stay on and fight for his place.

However, he is now ready to pack his bags after making little progress under Jose Mourinho, with newly-promoted Fiorentina lying in wait.

"The news about Fiorentina's interest in Mutu is true," his agent Andrea Pretti told skysports.com.

"We are waiting for indication from London about their possible acceptance to allow him to leave and about the conditions regarding negotiations with the Italian side.

"Coach Jose Mourinho and Peter Kenyon are having a meeting at the moment and we are awaiting news about this."

From football365.com

If they get him, we cannot underestimate them this year!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

That's what I love about him! Never let the ball go to your opponent, make him work for it! The next time they meet, who's gonna have the edge?

It hurts to face Zlatan :)
True, but he should disguise his fouls a bit more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)