Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by galma ] ++
I'm probable to one :(

again and again I say,zlatan has to score if he wants to be loved,he convinced capello he deserves to play every game,but not me,and I'm not the onlyone who thinks this way :p

with today's l juve's strikers he ain't no more then a sub for me,ZALA is better then him ....
You're really one dimensional when judging players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Togon

Nov 2, 2003

again and again I say,zlatan has to score if he wants to be loved,he convinced capello he deserves to play every game,but not me,and I'm not the onlyone who thinks this way :p

with today's l juve's strikers he ain't no more then a sub for me,ZALA is better then him ....
i wonder if zala would have ever been able to give that assist to Vieira.
He misses easy chance, he may dribbles too much sometimes, but taking away the cradit that he creates lots of goals is simply stupid.

He gives an assist nearly every game when he doesnt score. And while he looks a arrogant basterd he has very-very good brain for football, may he is one of the most intelligent player around (in terms of football!). He adopted sooo freakin fast to serie-a coming from eredivisie with his absolutely non-serie-a compatible playing style. I have 100 percent trust in him, and he will score tons of goals soon even if he is not a natural scorer nowadays. Simply because he can learn.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++
Great match by Zlatan yesterday! that pass between the two Parma defenders was brilliant! Pure class:)

Great Match ..hmmmmmmmmmmmm !!

Duh.. how come ?

i thought you meant he scored Goals .. and that's made us say he played a great match just for a pass between or just a cross?????

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

Great Match ..hmmmmmmmmmmmm !!

Duh.. how come ?

i thought you meant he scored Goals .. and that's made us say he played a great match just for a pass between or just a cross?????
just? just?! just??!!!!

you know nothing, seriously, nothing about football. go and support real madrid, the perfect club for socceranalphabets,

jeeeeeeeeez

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Zlatan came on second half, tried to show off his skills, almost headbutted another player, lost the ball lots of times and gave one good pass to viera for the goal. Ohh and he had one shot at goal from outside the box.

Usual game for him really, this kid reallly has a chip on his shoulder.

Grow up slatan !!!

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++
Zlatan came on second half, tried to show off his skills, almost headbutted another player, lost the ball lots of times and gave one good pass to viera for the goal. Ohh and he had one shot at goal from outside the box.

Usual game for him really, this kid reallly has a chip on his shoulder.

Grow up slatan !!!
that one GREAT pass won the game for us, btw:

http://www.abu-jassim.com/Abu-Waleed/calcio/week5/Ibrahimovic.wmv

apart from the assist, nearly created another goal

and he did it in a game when he undoubtably played way beneath is level. i wouldnt say he is matured yet, but the potential he posess' is breathtaking and already enough to win games for Juventus. You dont have to like him, but you cannot take that credit away from him.

and that pass was a real beauty, one of the assist of the season, just check out how quickly he reacted to the opportunity, how small te gap was between the players, and how perfectly he timed and placed the ball.

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
I understand how you feel about all this, but i have my opinions and i think he needs to grow up and play footbal like a man and not a 16 yr old kid with a chip on his shoulder. With all that money that he gets paid, maybe he should spend some of a shrink!

I thought cassano was bad but this kid has some serious mental issues.

And by the way, that GREAT pass that you are talking about: sure it won the game for us, but i actually think that it was a fluke and that he was aiming at Trez :)

ohh and that link didnt work for me, but never mind i watched the game live and ive seen multiple replays of that goal.

Dec 26, 2004

Comparing Zala & Zla :groan: plz give me a break...

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++
I understand how you feel about all this, but i have my opinions and i think he needs to grow up and play footbal like a man and not a 16 yr old kid with a chip on his shoulder. With all that money that he gets paid, maybe he should spend some of a shrink!

I thought cassano was bad but this kid has some serious mental issues.

And by the way, that GREAT pass that you are talking about: sure it won the game for us, but i actually think that it was a fluke and that he was aiming at Trez :)

ohh and that link didnt work for me, but never mind i watched the game live and ive seen multiple replays of that goal.
if you realy think it was a fluke, than u r hopeless

the link is not the goal, its a nice dribble finished with a nice pass to Camoranesi

if you know any 16 years old kid who can do what Zlatan did setting up the goal, please let all of us know about it

i dont care even if Zlatan has huge freakin treetrunk on his shoulder if he is giving assist like that GREAT one yesterday

btw

taking away the credit from him irrespectively what actualy happened during the game, well, may you should grow up

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

the link is not the goal, its a nice dribble finished with a nice pass to Camoranesi

if you know any 16 years old kid who can do what Zlatan did setting up the goal, please let all of us know about it

i dont care even if Zlatan has huge freakin treetrunk on his shoulder if he is giving assist like that GREAT one yesterday

btw

taking away the credit from him irrespectively what actualy happened during the game, well, may you should grow up
I see that you really love this player and that my posts are really getting to you.

Freedon of speech, its a *****.

At no time in my posts have i insulted you or called you names.

This is a forum and people should be able to post their opinions about certain matters without being insulted by others.

so while ive got your blood boiling with my comments, im going to walk away from this childish argument you are starting with me.

Good luck to you.

and maybe you should grow up! :D

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

btw

Just forget him man, he obviously hasnt got a clue what he is talking about.

Come on, he thinks a perfect pass is a fluke even though Zlatan has made 2 of those this season and 4-5 last season, just ignore posts like that, its no use arguing with them.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Zlatan is not a amture player, I doubt anyone would argue that... but calling his pass a fluke. C´mon man, soemthing you can not question about Zlatan are his skills and talent. and his pass was GREAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)