Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
... on the other hand. Ibra isn't in a crises because a few nerds behind a monitor wants him to be. Look at the way the team celebrates a goal together. Look at the way Zlatan and Del Piero sometimes embrace eachother after a goal. :)

Because things are pictured one way at Juventuz.com it doesn't mean it's true.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
... on the other hand. Ibra isn't in a crises because a few nerds behind a monitor wants him to be. Look at the way the team celebrates a goal together. Look at the way Zlatan and Del Piero sometimes embrace eachother after a goal. :)

:thumb:

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005

:thumb:
On the spot...

May 4, 2004

Exacely !

galma

Aug 13, 2005
Ibra is an average striker,he ain't no golden goal ,he never was a top scorer and never will be,so why is juve keeping him,we need a scoring machine,another trezeguet,not ome stupid spoiled idiot,frustrated and angry every match,mad o referee.....he has to play against a team,not against the referee ,stupid zlatan stupid
when you'll score Ibra,next year?on new year's day maybe,with your girlfriend :))

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by galma ] ++
Ibra is an average striker,he ain't no golden goal ,he never was a top scorer and never will be,so why is juve keeping him,we need a scoring machine,another trezeguet,not ome stupid spoiled idiot,frustrated and angry every match,mad o referee.....he has to play against a team,not against the referee ,stupid zlatan stupid
when you'll score Ibra,next year?on new year's day maybe,with your girlfriend :))
Great post. *ironi*

Mar 6, 2005

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Yes, stupid Zlatan, stupid, i mean he just dumb, you know, stupid dumb Zlatan. stupid spoiled brat, hes just spoiled stupid, dumb Zlatan.:rofl:

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005

:D you just made my day

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
All Juventus players should be respected, regardless of whether it is Zlatan, Del Piero, Emerson, Vieira or even Montero. IT's not up to an individual to claim the championship but a team that gels well and help each other throughout the games. I don't really see wad's the hate of a particular player is all about.

galma

Aug 13, 2005
I do respect every juve player,but zlatan is an exeption,he's just a mad cow,I can't find his place in this team,he acts like real madrid's players ,I'm talking about arguing and swering on teammates,is this normal,NO
so my comment regarding to him it's the same,not normal :p
why ban me Holygr4le ,did I hurt someone,beat or kill ??
is just my opinion of an spoiled ratt :p

galma

Aug 13, 2005
I'm probable to one :(

again and again I say,zlatan has to score if he wants to be loved,he convinced capello he deserves to play every game,but not me,and I'm not the onlyone who thinks this way :p

with today's l juve's strikers he ain't no more then a sub for me,ZALA is better then him ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)