Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

galma

Aug 13, 2005
he was such a looser this match,he did't do more then 3-4 good passes,in rest he lost all of them like a child and miseed 2 good goal oportunities
Ibracadabra LOL,hahahah,1 this is childish and second I heard that nickname last year on another forum,it's old sh|t dude
he's a magician sometimes but with ascoli was a bad one ,realy bad

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by galma ] ++
you should look here :
http://sport.virgilio.it/it/calcio/serie_a/0506/statistiche/squadre/t128/
zlatan has 10 shots on goal and no goals,trezza with 10 shots got 3,Alex with 4 got 2
fact's matter on the paper,not driblings and spectacular moves,we ain't at circus :p
on that 10 shot's you can also and the 4 in brugges match
Zlatan is not at all doing well with his finishing, in fact Im starting to lose some patience as I don't see a good enough improvement from him.
Nonetheless, Juve at the momment are counting on him to create chances, which is with the dribbling, fancy footwork and creative passes. Because of his performances in this area, I can't consider him actually playing terribly...but just..finishing terribly.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

Zlatan is not at all doing well with his finishing, in fact Im starting to lose some patience as I don't see a good enough improvement from him.
Nonetheless, Juve at the momment are counting on him to create chances, which is with the dribbling, fancy footwork and creative passes. Because of his performances in this area, I can't consider him actually playing terribly...but just..finishing terribly.
True.
If Zlatan loses his "play" and gets more frustrated he is not an asset on the pitch.
Agree with vOnAm that he can finish terrible, but not play terrible.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Ibrahimovic Respects Del Piero
9/20/2005 7:34:00 AM
The Juventus forward paid tribute to his captain during an award ceremony.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic won the best foreign player of the year in Serie A at an award ceremony, Eurochampion, held in Udine, during which he was asked to comment about team mate and captain Alessandro Del Piero.

“He’s a great professional, a great captain and a great player. He will be very important for our season.”

Ibrahimovic believes it is too early to place Juventus as the favourites for the Scudetto, despite winning the first three matches of the season.

“It’s really too early. However we are a great team and want to continue this way.”

After winning the Serie A best foreign player of the year, the Swedish forward’s next objective is the Golden Ball. However he reckons that it will not be this year.

“I see two or three other players for that award,” concluded the former Ajax player

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

“He’s a great professional, a great captain and a great player. He will be very important for our season.”

After winning the Serie A best foreign player of the year, the Swedish forward’s next objective is the Golden Ball. However he reckons that it will not be this year.

“I see two or three other players for that award,” concluded the former Ajax player
Should post this in the DP-thread to stop all discussion/competition between them.
His humble both when it comes to his own performence and speaks highly of his captain...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
But the problem has never been between themselves, it's the fans who wage wars over the subject, not the players. :D

And of course Capello, the diplomat :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Zlatan Ibrahimovic won the best foreign player of the year in Serie A at an award ceremony, Eurochampion, held in Udine, during which he was asked to comment about team mate and captain Alessandro Del Piero.

That's just exactly what we'd expect him to say anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)