Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
Pirol would be great yes. We had a player like him with Maresca but we treated him badly.

oh man you are so ****ing right. i mean how could not moggi, lippi, capello, bettega or for that matters anybody who is someody at juve see that. they must be blind. un****ingbelieavable.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
true. Maresca was really good. 2nd best after Zambro IMO last season. I was really mad when we let him go...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i hope zlatan performs well in liverpool game today , maybe he can dribble well today and create a lot of chances and may be i said may be he can score with his head:D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Its not his headers its his composure to finish. Check out his assist to Trez against madrid. good header, but he can do the same in the direction of the goal.

I think he will score today (tommorow for me) against liverpool.

oh ya btw. maresca was a good prospect but its not like he was really great last year, he just showed glimpses of good skills.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
or if moggi officially ask him back saying he was sorry for that,
appiah and blasi wasnt the man who can replace maresca
and we had to give him for his own good;) and for money,
adding one of his devil smiles
-plus some comments from cap saying what a usefull tool maresca might be,
-plus fiorentina gets relegated,
we just have to make him look important for a while and thats it,
we can if we want,
but do we want enzo back?
we are aiming for pizzaro or fiore,
not that maresca isnt good enough,
but we are looking for some1 better, cheap
and with the potential to become world class.

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

The only chance of that happening is if Moggi gets sacked.
That doesn't seem too far off.. Moggi's deal will end in 2006, and with the new management coming in, etc.. let's just say it'll be an interesting 5 years for juve..

++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
but Zlatan doesn't rock too much In PES4
You kidding me?? He ROCKS in PES4! He's my best striker (NOT DP, dp plays as forward not striker.. :stuckup: ).. He's got great strength, and I use his dribbles to go past the last defender.. works every time.. I once dribbled through 5 players with Zlatan before slotting in a goal with him..

I have one thing to say:

FORZA GRANDE ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC .. Pride of Juventus..

His performances this season have really impressed me, and all I ask is that he starts scoring again..

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Cissé, Adriano, Shevchenko, Cassano, Trezeguet, Vieri, Crespo, ruud van nistelrooy, Henry, Del Piero is better than Zlatan in PES4 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)