Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Nedved will score from longrange with a ballon d'or cracker and Del Piero will score from a freekick, after Zlatan gets fauled outside the penalty area. Cannavaro will score from a corner.

We win with 3-1. In the beginning it will be really tough and tight. The longer the match lasts, the more we will get possession of the ball and take over the show :D

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta11 ] ++
What I dont like about Zlatan is he holds on to the ball for to long and doesnt tend to pass, and always tries to take Free kicks Hes terrible at them.

Forza Juve
what ive realized is that he plays very well against big teams: inter-bayern-real madrid-roma...

but against weak teams he is inconsistent, but anyway he is the best we have in forward positions and i believe he has a bright future ahead

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
About Zlatan taking freekicks... It's Capellos choice. I think it's 99.9% chance that It wont go in.. Nedved or Del Piero should take them, or even Camoranesi.

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

what ive realized is that he plays very well against big teams: inter-bayern-real madrid-roma...

but against weak teams he is inconsistent, but anyway he is the best we have in forward positions and i believe he has a bright future ahead

Now thats the 1st wrong thing Del Piero is Strong and has the potencial he passes the ball not dribbling all the damn time.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
haha. :) But that's true. Del Piero is better against weaker sides and Zlatan is better against tougher opponents. strange...

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
yeh.... that was a good goal....
lol

anyway, from a crossing point of view camoranesi should take the free kicks. when it comes to shooting, u dont have many that can! and that might become a problem.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
About Zlatan taking freekicks... It's Capellos choice. I think it's 99.9% chance that It wont go in.. Nedved or Del Piero should take them, or even Camoranesi.
ale and nedved all the way!!!

doesn't capeloo see that they are waaaay better than zlatan?

actually,not better.
zlatan seems like he doesn't know how to take a decent freekick,while nedved and ale are great at it

Aug 26, 2003
Juventus get Zlatan temperament
Friday, 1 April 2005
By Paolo Menicucci

He may not have scored since 12 February but few at Juventus FC would deny that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has become a key member of the squad.

Supporting role
The Swedish striker has made a brilliant start to his career in Turin since joining from AFC Ajax last summer and has already scored ten goals in Serie A. Despite failing to find the net in the last six weeks, he has continued to perform well and his assists for his attacking partners have been vital for the Bianconeri both in Serie A and the UEFA Champions League.

Important assists
Among the highlights of his most recent games was a wonderful back-heeled pass which allowed Alessandro Del Piero to score in an important 1-0 win over Reggina Calcio and, most of all, the clever headed pass for David Trezeguet against Real Madrid CF in the return leg of the Champions League first knockout round. The French striker's goal wiped out Madrid's first-leg advantage, setting the stage for Marcelo Zalayeta's strike to seal Juventus's 2-1 aggregate victory in extra time.

Everybody wants to win it, but only the best can

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Trophy target
The Serie A joint-leaders will now face Liverpool FC in the quarter-finals on 5/13 April and Ibrahimovic hopes his side can continue their fantastic run. "My dream is to win the Champions League, of course," he told uefa.com. "That's why you play it. It's exciting and it's the biggest tournament for clubs. Everybody wants to win it, but only the best can."

Helpful environment
There were no doubts about the tall striker's skill when he arrived in Turin, but the 23-year-old has surprised most of the observers by adapting extremely quickly to life in Serie A. The former Malmö FF forward believes that the environment he found at the club helped him during his first days in Italy.

Stable team
"I don't have any special friends among my team-mates because I enjoy a very good relationship with the whole team," he said, adding of his mentor at the Stadio Delle Alpi: "[Fabio] Capello is a great coach, the best I have had during my career and the best around, in my opinion."

Trusting coach
Ibrahimovic has only sweet words for the coach, who also attempted to sign him two years ago when he was at AS Roma. "I feel that I'm improving as a player under Capello," he said. "I am playing better at Juventus than I did at Ajax because here I can develop my qualities and play exactly how I like to play. I have space and I feel the full trust of the coach and the club."

Winning run
The striker has not lost the smile on his face, despite his goal drought in March. "I feel in good condition and I think everything is going well for Juventus," he said. "I have been a bit unlucky when I missed a few chances recently, but we continued to win games and that's the only thing that really counts."

Madrid memories
Ibrahimovic has only Madrid on his mind when asked about his best memories in the Champions League. "My favourite Champions League stadium is where I played my last European away game, the Bernabéu," he said. "My favourite player is Ronaldo and my favourite goal is the fantastic left-foot volley scored by [Zinedine] Zidane in the 2001/02 final [against Bayer 04 Leverkusen]."

Finishing touch
After helping Juventus to beat the Spanish giants in the last 16 of the Champions League, Zlatan could yet be the man to emulate Zidane in the final in Istanbul on May 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)