Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
He learnt how to play and adapt to Italy under Capello

Not only is Juventus happy, I'm also happy about his performance, especially the 1st brace he grabbed and the 36 secs goal since he arrived here

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
He has a better technique and shoot precision than adriano but adriano have much stronger shoot and he's playing better with head than zlatan

difuz

Sep 23, 2004
amash.

i dont think adriano has a stronger shot, i think they are about equal there, but adriano has much better precision.
not the otherway around

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by difuz ] ++
amash.

i dont think adriano has a stronger shot, i think they are about equal there, but adriano has much better precision.
not the otherway around
You are wrong my friend I heard that Adriano can kick the ball so strong that the ball are reaching speed about 140, 150 maybe 160 km/h. This isn't wrong information and if u r plyaing PES u can check that there. In this game adriano has shoot power 99 of 99 points possible:D

Apr 13, 2005
This isn't wrong information and if u r plyaing PES u can check that there. In this game adriano has shoot power 99 of 99 points possible
But this is only a game though.
I mean Robben sucks in the game but he is really good in real life.
most of the PES stats are a bit off.
Hey the squad list is wrong as well so thats no suprise.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++

You are wrong my friend I heard that Adriano can kick the ball so strong that the ball are reaching speed about 140, 150 maybe 160 km/h. This isn't wrong information and if u r plyaing PES u can check that there. In this game adriano has shoot power 99 of 99 points possible:D

:rofl:

now PES is like a football library or what?

come on man is a game.

a good game for suie.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Actually, CM is like a football library!

But after yesterdays poor finishes, Zlatan will not go near to Adriano's form early this year.
Zlatan's poor finish cost us our chance in th CL.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Actually, CM is like a football library!

But after yesterdays poor finishes, Zlatan will not go near to Adriano's form early this year.
Zlatan's poor finish cost us our chance in th CL.
In addition to that, the poor quality + servicing from our midfield contributes a major factor too.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
apart from the chance he wasted in front of goal , he was the most active plaer if you compared how many balls reached him from our lovely abscent midfield

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

:rofl:

now PES is like a football library or what?

come on man is a game.

a good game for suie.
Yes it is game but it is most realistic football game ever made
So u want to tell that adriano has not stronger shoot than zlatan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)