Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Zlatan is looking more and more the part with every match.

gradually,we can all see him slowly becoming the finished article.it is good that he's learned to adapt to such a drastically different style of play at a young age,just before he's completely develops.

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
Yeah, that's right. It certainly wasn't very easy for him, because Ajax and Juventus have different expectations of a player. At Juventus he has to cooperate more with the other players...at Ajax he was a kind of self-made-man. That's very difficult, but he seem to learn fast!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ehfvkfao ] ++
today zlatan skill massive

bayern defender was panic by him

moggi is great job=sign zlatan
yeah,he was great but IMO he can be even better!!

but i have to shut up,and be satisfied with what i saw...
zlatan was really great and the goal....50% was his...

keep it us zlatan!!

(and let your hair grow again...please!)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I want Del Piero and Camoranesi to get haircuts! Camo = Looks like a witch and DP looks older nowadays with his hair! I want the hair from 02/03 season back :)

Anyways, Zlatans new haircut looks nice. After he got rid of the Camoranesi-wannabe look, he became better!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Zlatan, DP, Camo, Canna from the old days -- what's with all the celebrity hairstyles talk these days?

I couldn't care less if Zlatan wears a beehive wig like he's singing in the B-52s -- just win, dammit!

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I want Del Piero and Camoranesi to get haircuts! Camo = Looks like a witch and DP looks older nowadays with his hair! I want the hair from 02/03 season back :)

Anyways, Zlatans new haircut looks nice. After he got rid of the Camoranesi-wannabe look, he became better!
Juventus is a football team, not a models agency.....

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

Del Piero looks great with that haircut, but Camo definitely needs a haircut, he looks like a witch.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

camo needs but dp looks ok.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Zlatan, DP, Camo, Canna from the old days -- what's with all the celebrity hairstyles talk these days?

I couldn't care less if Zlatan wears a beehive wig like he's singing in the B-52s -- just win, dammit!
No, that's not true IMO. I want us not to only win, but to do it with style as well.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Meaning that we need to score two or more goals to have style or what ????

IMO, what relays here is a peculiar concept about "Style" and also the meaning of that term applied to the game of football. For me, football team style is a consequence of the tachtical systems, strategy and dessitions of the coach applied to the characteristics, performance and skills of the players.

If you want to know what our "style" is and will be in the next years, just read my signature.....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)