Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
We should sell him to another Serie B side and play against him.
jeez, then we would be accused of match fixing again by reducing teh quality of teh opposition. no seriously i think he realises he is stuck with us and vice versa at the moment

Azzurri7 said:
I say let him soap it alongside Crapello.
Breaking News
Real madrid appear to have an injury crisis before the start of the season as emerson, antinio cassano and new signing zlatan are all out with concusion. rumours eminating from within the Real camp seem to suggest they were all sharing a 2 man shower cubicle after training when capello dropped his soap, the sudden rush of 3 men beding down to pick it up caused them all to lose balance and crash into one another.
crucially,it was 20 minutes before medical staff were made aware, when a red faced and panting capelo came out of teh shower room and asked for help getting emerson off cassano.
all three are being treated for concussion and rectal bleeding

del bra

May 27, 2006
listen people, every great player has his ups and downs. look at del piero back in 2000, a lot of people blamed him for not winning the euro. you cant say alex sucks just cause of that, its the same thing with ibra, right now its his down phase. im pretty sure he will come back to his skills.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
baggio said:
Ibra cant stay at Juve even if he wanted to. Given that only one of him and Trezeguet will be retained. Please god, let it be David.
as i said in another thread manure are looking at ibra for £10million, serves tham right really

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
untill now juve sold players in pairs,Zamb&Thuram to Barca and Emerson&Canna.
I say continue with that pair selling,Vieira is on his way to Inter,lets add Zlatan to the deal.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Katil said:
Why do you guys gather up on him?
gang up on him now?? now??
we ahve always gave him a ahard time:faq1:
no seriously, i am sure that zlatan is looking forward to the challenge of facing up to players who havent seen his mad skillz...i mean these firemen and truck drivers of serie b stand no chance against zlatans flailing leg,stepover flick to no-one now do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)