Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
If Zlatan go then we will not have someone to make fun of, laugh at, etc, specialy that in B we wont get the chance to meet Inter (unless they make it to the copa final :D)

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Juventinho said:
If Zlatan go then we will not have someone to make fun of, laugh at, etc, specialy that in B we wont get the chance to meet Inter (unless they make it to the copa final :D)
:agree:

but what if he decided to stay.. will he be regarded as a loyal subject , because everybody was against him playing the last season

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
I think it's better to loan trez to Roma and keep Zlatan... You all don't like him
I know the reason. It's because he took the role of Alex...I love Alex too and in the last season Zlatan Played bad specially in the recent weeks. But remember he was a great player that we bought him $20M. Two seasons ago he was great. He's young and his arrogance is because of his youth. He can be the future of Bianconeri. He played bad in WC too. but remember if a player played great two seasons ago he can be tha same as soon as possible. I think with the help of Deschamps he can win the Golden Ball because he has got this potential.

I want him to stay because he plays (or he can play) a modern football.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Lilianna said:
forget serie a :disagree: :cry:
heheheee but dont forget that zlatan have good skills that if dechamps knew how to use them , it will be good for Juve , the problem was with capello that he let zltan play in all conditions and that will not be the case now

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
white_rabbit said:
:agree:

but what if he decided to stay.. will he be regarded as a loyal subject , because everybody was against him playing the last season
He wont,its more a lack of options more than anything else. Considering that Crap has 3 pansy's to choose from,life is looking bleak for Zlatan.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Katil said:
What the fuck is wrong with you?
actually katil you should know i am just pissing around, you are not bad i have to say and i hope you dont take offense, however i have been verbally abused by other people(you know who you are) because i didnt agree with them that zlatan was superb every game last year.

trust me i really want to see zlatan regain his form as every juve player is a player i support, last season he was poor however and we have a right to critisize.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
question is whether DD thinks he needs him or not....dont think ibra will stay though, he seems reluctant to stay.

anyway i think we will see wat happens soon with his situation

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s agent has revealed that the Swede is set to quit Juventus unless the Bianconeri substantially increase their contract offer.

“Staying at Juve? He certainly won’t with these terms,” warned representative Mino Raiola on Tuesday morning.

“Zlatan likes living in Turin and has no problems with staying there. However, the terms of his contract need to change a lot.”

Ibra’s current deal expires in 2008. He had been offered renewed terms by the Triade with a contract that would last until 2010, but nothing was ever signed and the three directors have since departed following the Calciopoli probe.

A number of outfits – including Real Madrid – have been linked with a move for the ex-Ajax marksman.

Inter were at the head of the queue, but reports suggest that the Nerazzurri will choose to approach Luca Toni of Fiorentina instead.

Ibrahimovic signed for the Old Lady of Italian football from Ajax in 2004 and enjoyed a superb 2004-2005 campaign.

However, the 24-year-old hitman was on poor form last term, finding the net only seven times, and disappointed in Sweden’s World Cup bid.

However, Raiola is insistent that his client will have no difficulty finding another club if he leaves the outfit who now find themselves in Serie B.

“There’s no lack of offers for Zlatan,” he stressed. “Our position is clear, the ball is in Juventus’ court.”

Meanwhile, Pavel Nedved’s agent Zdenek Nehoda has revealed that the Czech star will decide by the end of the week whether he will stay with the Bianconeri or accept an offer from Monaco or Tottenham.

Channel4

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ramin said:

Yeah is a pissbag. as if he lit up serie a & scored 20+ goals for us last season.considering he was playing when obviously off form he has the nerve to issue ultimatums to Juve.

Ciao Zlatan,pack ur bags & take ur losel fans with u.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I was rooting for him for sometime.. and I have hope for his footballing abilities....but......Disgusting attitude....

Man, frigin idiotic!
A pay raise? After a flop of a season, and after juve are relegated he asks for a pay raise!!??
How disrespectful can you get? How fnckin low can you be? Before I get pissed off, how much money is he getting per week anyhow?

Ahh, too LATE!!
Pack him in a Punto and Punt his ass back to Sweden! Dim witted bastard who can't even fvck a proper looking lady. Jeez, fvcked up asshole!!

U ain't even no Lionel Messi or Cesc Fabregas or Wayne friggin Rooney man!! Nor Cristiano Ronaldo or Kaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)